[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic is the best selling LP of the 21st century, having sales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 21.jpg (154 KB, 1500x1492) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
154 KB, 1500x1492
Pic is the best selling LP of the 21st century, having sales that might have surpassed the likes of Nevermind by Nirvana. What do you think of the album, /mu/?
>>
Mediocre as fuck
No one cares about sales
>>
i'm not a middle aged mum or a member of the underclass so i haven't listened to it

hello is moderately catchy whiny mumpop but it's enough to tell you don't need to hear it

rolling in the deep is still a gr8 song tho
>>
>>65183025
My mother bought that album for my 3 aunts, 2 of her close friends and my grandmother for christmas presents in 2011 or 2012.

It's pretty popular among old women who don't know how to download shit for free.
>>
>>65183025
>best-selling album of the 21st century
>the album is called "21"
some meme magic going on here. I can just feel it.
>>
Adele is the Avatar of music, nobody remembers anything about it/her except the numbers
>>
>>65183150
>hello
>on 21
>>
>>65183025
My mom and all her friends have that album and her latest. I actually think 19 is her best.
>>
Girl has a good voice but I am moved neither way by her music.
>>
Adele is a good singer, that's undeniable. But her music is the most bland, flat, normie shit on the planet. Once you've heard one song, you've them all. There's no varience.
>>
>>65183025
want a titjob off her and thats it
>>
Adele makes shit music. Her singing is nice, but she overdoes it to hell, which renders it shit.
>>
File: 1463971772559.jpg (122 KB, 325x717) Image search: [Google]
1463971772559.jpg
122 KB, 325x717
>>65183025
Reminder Than Nevermid sold only 8 millions before Cobain death
>>
Meh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.