[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this album, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Love_-_forever_changes.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Love_-_forever_changes.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
What do you think of this album, /mu/?
>>
I "love" it ;)
>>
>>65182929
The correct OP when using this image is "ITT: albums where the first track is the only good track"

Hope this helps you in future
>>
I like that one song
>>
>>65182958
hm that's not true. i like the album throughout every song.
>>
>>65182958
Any retard who says this has never actively listened to the whole album. Unless they're talking about Unknown Pleasures.
>>
>>65182929

All you need is Love.
>>
the snot has caked against my pants
>>
>>65182929
my favourite album of all time desu senpai
>>
File: 1462645148353.png (192 KB, 626x655) Image search: [Google]
1462645148353.png
192 KB, 626x655
>>65183088
>Unless they're talking about Unknown Pleasures
but
>she's lost control
>shadowplay
>wilderness
>i remember nothing
>>
>>65184132
interzone is the best song on there anyway
>>
>>65182929
breddy gud
>>
>>65182929
Love- Forever Changes is possibly the most perfect album ever made. It would be /mu/'s favorite album if the majority of this board actually cared to listen to it.
>>
>>65184016
It has turned to crystal
>>
Music for Bangladeshians
>>
>>65184193
I think you mean "New Dawn Fades"
>>
>>65184597
Maybe it's a good thing that Forever Changes remains under the radar. If that weren't the case, it would be memed to death by all the hipster plebs
>>
I didn't get it besides that one song. It was all the rage with proto-hipsters when I was at school.
>>
>>65182941
kiss me
>>
The best there has every been.

Polyphonic instrumentation and vocals, incredibly creative use of diverse instrumentation, a profoundly emotional and psychedelic atmosphere, as well as profoundly poetic lyrics.
>>
>>65182929
It's good but I don't like it. It's a bit twee for my tastes.
>>
>>65186913
yea but it's shit lol
>>
All of /mu/'s children gotta have their freedom :')
>>
>They're locking them up today
>They're throwing away the key
>I wonder who it'll be tomorrow, you or me?

10/10, 1967 is the best fucking year
>>
File: Four-Sail.jpg (168 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Four-Sail.jpg
168 KB, 900x900
it's very great but too bad nobody check their other albums: Four Sail is soooo underrated
https://youtu.be/HpOqF3Oa47Y
https://youtu.be/SQWhLmZVWpE
>>
>>65184193
forgot that one, sorry

>>65184641
false
>>
>>65184597
/thread
>>
>classic albums that the idiots that go around calling people plebs on /mu/ never bother listening to
>>
>>65182929
p good
surprising how it isn't even sub sub /mu/core with how famous it is, it's like an anomaly on this board
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.