[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come there isn't a gigs thread? what shows have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: gigz.png (1 MB, 1183x887) Image search: [Google]
gigz.png
1 MB, 1183x887
how come there isn't a gigs thread?

what shows have you guys got lined up? anything exciting?
>>
I got Ty segall in July, GY!BE in August and Swans in November for now, will probably go to small concerts besides these 3
>>
Swans in July and Boris in August. May hit up Pitchfork fest for Brain Wilson
>>
Saw Starfucker live a couple weeks ago.

Now Peter, Bjorn, & John AND Beach House are coming to my town. It's lit senpai.
>>
Lollapalooza in July and Sigur Ros in October. The lineup for Lolla kind of blows other than Radiohead and LCD but it could be worse. Plus it's always better with friends.

I'm going back and forth on a few shows right now. At The Drive-In is coming to St. Andrews in Detroit, which was a fucking great venue when I saw Death Grips but it's a hell of a drive. Brand New and Modest Mouse are coming to Columbus for Promo West Fest or whatever the hell it is but the rest of the lineup sucks and it's 80 dollars for a single-day ticket which is a little over the top. Boris is coming to Cleveland which isn't unbearable but they go on at 11 and driving two hours back home after that will suck.

I'll probably end up going to Boris since tickets are cheap enough but idk about the others. Might cop that Pink reissue too even though Flood and Feedbacker are both better.

Is there generally a merch table at festivals?
>>
File: 1463046954020.jpg (118 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
1463046954020.jpg
118 KB, 800x498
I'm doing the open mic at a local bar and am going to start doing solo acoustic gigs Thursday and Friday night gigs for fun, extra money and pussy. I'm doing a grad party next weekend too with a 90% chance of getting my dick wet.
>>
was gonna go see dinosaur jr in september but it's 2 hours away on a tuesday and i have class late that day

but that's all i had planned because i'm in like the black hole of concerts
>>
>>65184547
Yeah there's usually a big tent section with festival merch
>>
File: lineup.png (403 KB, 820x810) Image search: [Google]
lineup.png
403 KB, 820x810
got saturday tickets for this just for melvins

literally never heard any of the other bands but i'll just get pissed and or high and probably have a good time
>>
>>65184915
>still believing the meme that playing an instrument instantly attracts women
I've got bad news, m8...
>>
When should I buy tickets for the November Anco show in Richmond?
>>
>>65185483
Lol maybe you fucking suck but girls get fucking wet for my singing and playing. I've had girls aggressively jump my bones after a set, primarily because of my performance.
>>
>>65185667
>anon, it's 8 AM, time to wake up!
>>
>>65185752
>I'm ugly and can't perform in any impressive capacity
>that must mean no one can

Girls love a dude who can sing and play music competently and confidently, you not being capable of this is your problem. I was in a rock band that was well known around town in college and I got absurd amounts of pussy because of it.
>>
>>65185887
this is sum lo-fi b8 if i ever saw it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.