[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we agree that he is one of the greatest guitarists of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: alex_lifeson.jpg (163 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
alex_lifeson.jpg
163 KB, 1280x960
can we agree that he is one of the greatest guitarists of all time?
>>
Yes and I'm not even much of a Rush fan.
>>
File: dirk.jpg (1 MB, 1417x1687) Image search: [Google]
dirk.jpg
1 MB, 1417x1687
yes only guitar guy to ever eclipse his work with Owen Ozwald is Dirk Hammlett of Mega-death. Him and Dan Mustang are unbeatable.
>>
>>65173103

>muh wah wah pedal XD
>>
>>65172752
I kinda hate Rush but Lifeson was truly gifted. Wish he would've done more with other projects too
>>
File: Howe74.jpg (35 KB, 639x454) Image search: [Google]
Howe74.jpg
35 KB, 639x454
I guess? Howe and Fripp are the definitive prog guitarists imo, Lifeson just doesn't do much for me
>>
File: Larry.jpg (58 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Larry.jpg
58 KB, 630x420
>>65173103
Both of those are great, but they still can't top the sheer shredding power of Larry King.
>>
Alex Lifeson is my fuckin hero
>>
Love Alex Lifeson's playing. Good note choice, good use of effects. I listed to the "A Show of Hands" 1988 Birmingham live version of La Villa Strangiato or the 2002 live in Rio version at least once a week. When he hits the vtec and bends up to that E and crowd chimps out....so cool.
>>
>>65173332
Larry is one hamfisted sob
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.