[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r8 my music, /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
r8 my music, /mu/
>>
>>65162608
Awful, delete it all and start again.
>>
File: fml.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
>>65162608
>>
listen to some more deep obscure albums and genres or youll be considered a """"pleb""""
>>
slint and madvillain are shit
everything else i havent listened to or its dope
>>
That's not your music
>>
what the fuck sorting parameters are you using, OP? also, your music library is really small and really garbage. you've fallen for every single /mu/ meme
>>
>>65162632
Is deathpile and whorebutcher obscure and deep?
>>
*something something /mu/core*

*something something pleb*

*something something expand your taste*
>>
>>65162632
but don't listen to anything too obscure, or you'll be a "poseur"
>>
>>65162608
why the fuck would u have the drake x future collab but not actually have any drake or future who both released a better album than that last year
>>
The trick is to listen to whatever the fuck you want to listen to, and don't look for validation from /mu/, a place which is literally here to tell you your music taste is shit regardless.
>>
>>65162704
Because believe it or not, /mu/ is not one person.
>>
>>65162704
this
>>
>>65162683
I own physicals of Drake's "if you're reading this...", "nothing was the same", "Views", and Future's "DS2"
>>
>>65162636
>slint and madvillain are shit
wow i already dont like you
>>
>>65162767
ok that makes sense then
it confused me thinking that someone actually was recommended to listen to the collab before the solo albums
>>
>>65162889
I actually like the collab a lot desu. I met get it on vinyl because it's that special to me. Drake and Future work so well together.
>>
>>65162949
i thought the collab fell incredibly flat
not necessarily bad but so lackluster in comparison to their solos last year imo
also ds2 aoty 2015
>>
is that a foobar skin?? if so please link

taste is pretty good except 5 or so albums on there
>>
>>65163244
http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9295.0

It's metro skin v3.5 flat
>>
>>65162608
which albums of those do u like best OP?
>>
>>65162608
I mean it's not bad but
1. Sort by Artist, then Year of Release

2.Listen to literally anything that /mu/ doesnt talk about constantly. Im not asking you to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get some super obscure albums here, I'm just saying maybe listen to something that /mu/ only talks about every couple days instead of every day

3. Fill out the discography of the artists you already have. You're missing the best DG album, the best Drake album, the best AnCo album, and 8 of Bowie's top 10 albums
>>
>>65163415
If I had to pick it would have to be Sharknifing by The Rita with the Deathpile and Whorebutcher collab as a close 2nd.
>>
>>65163433
>shaping what you listen around or not-around whats talked about on this board
let him/her do what they want, /mu/ is a ridiculous place but good music is talked about
>>
>>65163473
you have majority /mu/core with two extremely obscure harsh noise records?
im calling bait on this
if not, try whitehouse - birdseed
mo te - life in a peaceful world
>>
>>65163490
I never once said the music isn't good. But if you only listen to the top 10 most /mu/ discussed albums, you're missing out on some great shit. It's like if someone only listened to the /mu/core at the top of that /mu/ essentials chart: There are some great albums below the "quintessential /mu/core" part that do get talked about, just not as often
>>
>>65163563
everyone must start somewhere
gotta listen to the basics so that you know what genres you like best.
>>
>>65163558
I mostly have obscure harsh noise in cassette and vinyl.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.