[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about Pat the Bunny? Favourite band/project? Favourite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: pat_the_bunny_.jpg (666 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
pat_the_bunny_.jpg
666 KB, 800x540
Can we talk about Pat the Bunny?
Favourite band/project? Favourite tracks? Is he really gone for good? Where and when can I get his last with Ceschi?
>>
Really? No fans here at all?
>>
i like ramshackle glory a lot, fantastic live show and "live the dream" was a record i was addicted to for a few months

wingnut dishwashers union songs are fun to play on guitar when you're getting drunk w crusties and anarchists
>>
>>65157575
Oh man, you saw them live?
How was it?

I don't think Pat or any of his projects have ever been to the UK, it's heartbreaking.
>>
>>65156481
johnny hobo was a huge influence on me in my teenage years. i hold all his music from ramshackle glory to wingnut dishwashers very dearly. how is he now i havent heard much about him .
>>
>>65157702
He's pretty much announced he's quitting and the next Ramshackle album will be his last.
He just put out a split album which is really good. You can find it on YouTube easy enough.
>>
>>65157733
oh. thats kind of sad to hear. hes gone through so many different stages its amazing to listen to him when he was johnny hobo. thank you for the information.
>>
File: 16554699969_0d313f1a8b_z.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
16554699969_0d313f1a8b_z.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>65156481
Wingnut dishwashers union has some of my favourite music. I don't even listen to punk folk that often, but there lyrics and the feelings of friendliness are so comfy and reasuring.
>>
>>65157643
i saw him a few times. it's always funny bc you can tell that a lot of kids there are seeing their ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BAND which makes for a high energy crowd and fun sing alongs and stuff. plus the band has always been pretty on point.
>>
>>65157787
It really sucks. I hope he changes his mind at some point.

>>65157840
That sounds really great. What were the setlists like?
>>
Pat's the man, my favorite is his solo work, he really matured as a person and songwriter. There was a download code floating around reddit.com/r/folkpunk awhile ago, also you can just buy the thing if you have a turntable. Great album although I didn't really like Ceschi's side
>>
File: album.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
album.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
I took two tabs of acid yesterday afternoon
And I woke up this morning with a torn pair of shoes
And found I'd ruined my life and everyone else's too
I guess this is what my teachers warned me drugs would do

But they forgot to mention the way
That the morphine makes the pain go away
And how I'll always remember the good times in my spine
And the holes I burned in my brain with this next line
>>
not to sounds like a pussy but..
His music really helped me keep sober over the last few months. Especially the "live the dream" album.
>>
>>65160181
I'm happy for you, man
>>
Literal cuckcore, next to Andrew Jackson jihad. I know a guy at my school who listens exclusively to Pat the Bunny and he wears denim jackets 24/7. Poseur music.
>>
>>65160434
Oh god, denim jackets!? He sounds like literally the worst person ever.
>>
I hate folk punk so much
>>
>>65160505
Why?
>>
>>65160434
wtf is wrong with a denim jacket? i was actually considering buying one, seems like it would be durable and versatile
>>
>>65160434
>uses le cuck meme unironically

i have a feeling you're not really the target audience for pat the bunny, back to alt right twitter pls

>>65160181
me too friendo.
>>
>>65157883
He might make music again his going away note basically just said he didn't identify as an anarchist or a punk anymore and he kind of wants distance between him and the scene
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.