[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
inside info
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1084370 (2).jpg (87 KB, 786x525) Image search: [Google]
1084370 (2).jpg
87 KB, 786x525
zach cole relapsed and is on H again and is no longer with/"together"/dating Sky
>>
hell
>>
smack heads are despicable
>>
>>65153795
next kurt?
>>
>>65153795
We know it's you Devin
>>
>>65153795
what do you want me to do with this information?
this is a music board not a fucking gossip board, take your shit people magazine tier meme talk to another board my man
>>
Guy looks so fucking unbearable. He's every cool kid at the party with a limp handshake that doesn't acknowledge you when you introduce yourself.

I work in media and I stopped hanging out with people in arts/fashion altogether because the minute they get their first payday they think they're fucking picasso or something and start staring down their noses. That dude is basically half of the dudes you meet a week after their first paying photo gig or whatever.

On top of that, DIIV sucks.
>>
>>65153845
>tfw he said fashion was his main thing before music
Z O I N K S
S
C
O
O
B
>>
>>65153845
>That dude is basically half of the dudes you meet a week after their first paying photo gig or whatever.
photographers
it's always the photographers
or as they like to be called, 'content creators'
>>
>>65153883
photographers are by no means the worst, especially if they're actual like magazine photographers and not just glorified instagram accounts (muh art faggots) those are straight up worthless and their work is style-over-substance nonsense.

actors who have actually been in at least one are pretty unbearable too, as are writers that don't write but have some sort of publishing house behind them or something.

MVP worst people in the party? wannabe fashionistas and models. jesus fucking christ, at least fashion photographers recognize that their job is purely aesthetic (and actual models do recognize that their job is literally to stand and look nice, they're usually not bad at all) but the fashion kids, the ones that are "waaay into textures and designs you know, new materials" are the bottom of the barrel.
>>
when he dies will devin make the hipster foo fighters?
>>
>>65153795
they look like a white trash couple who stumbled upon a case with one million dollars inside and are going to burn it all in heroin
>>
>>65154055
that's the exact situation but the case of one million dollars is the indie-cindy audience
>>
>>65153955
No, journalists are the worst. No matter how annoying art school kids can be they have nothing on journo slime.
>>
diiv is shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.