[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy 75th birthday to this old geezer!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Happy 75th birthday to this old geezer!
>>
>>65149391
Lucky
>>
A bit late senpai
>>
>>65149391
that was yesterday you dunce
>>
>>65149532
>>65149533

I'm from Howland Island, leave me alone...
>>
>releasing an album near his birthday

Dylan confirmed dead
>>
File: Bob_Dylan_-_Fallen_Angels.jpg (68 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
Bob_Dylan_-_Fallen_Angels.jpg
68 KB, 768x768
>>65149601
Tbh I'm not really happy that he has again released an album consisting only of covers. I mean, it's OK for easy listening, if you want some blues atmosphere and romantic background, but it's really nothing special. Time for new material, Bob?
>>
>>65149648
hey man, look at it this way, Time Out of Mind was released after 2 cover albums.
>>
>>65149648
>Time for new material, Bob?

No, bad Bob! Time for retirement, Bob.
>>
>>65149648
As much as I liked his last 5 or so originals, I'm starting to think maybe the world has enough songs of his. Maybe that's not something a true fan should say, but the dude's voice is getting more and more shot every year. And while that played to the strengths of albums like Love and Theft, it also makes me sad sometimes that he'll never sound again like he did on his '70s albums.
>>
hell be fine
>>
>>65149391
headed for 76
>>
>>65149752
If you want a newfound appreciation for a veteran artist (like Dylan), take a song from every album and compile them from past to present. The vocal progression and style changes are insane. It's very sobering.
>>
75, history of hard drug use and a lifetime of smoking, sure he'll be fine.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.