[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Ferraro doing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
I am scared guys...I have this really bad feeling about this album that its going to flop really hard if its like this trailer.I hope that I'm completely wrong but maybe he is starting to lose it.
Just look at the second trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j0spX65Osg
>>
File: 1463406290392.png (213 KB, 340x453) Image search: [Google]
1463406290392.png
213 KB, 340x453
>>65134923
>shit artist might release more shit music

whoa, stop the presses
>>
>>65134972
>shit artist
AHahahah youre retarded.Tell me why he is bad and what is better alternative then.
>>
>>65135006
>Tell me why he is bad and what is better alternative then.
I think you're starting to see it too. You don't need alternatives to badness.
>>
>>65135039
TELL ME WHY HE IS BAD AND WHAT ARE SOME GOOD ARTISTS OR FUCK OFF YOU MORON.
>>
>>65135071
The caps? Damn. He's bad because he can't write or record a song to save his live.
>>
>>65135088
What does that even mean?I think youre mistaking him with someone else.Maybe try dean blunt or whatever but to say that Ferraro cant write a good song is just ridiculous.Also tell me what do you listen to I want to see what you consider good music.
>>
File: human story 3.jpg (24 KB, 600x637) Image search: [Google]
human story 3.jpg
24 KB, 600x637
At least it sounds like its not gonna be a poorly mixed 'post hip hop' mess of an album that Skidrow was. HS3 sounds like its gonna be more on that FSV/Condo Pets vibe, but a lot more subdued. I can dig that.

The album cover is wacky and far too corny though. I mean, I know James is usually pretty corny, but this is just too much.
>>
Is this gonna be his modern classical album but with text-to-speech voices ranting about the modern world?
>>
>>65135728
this
>>
>>65135628
How is Skidrow post hip hop?Its really straightforward rock,rnb,neosoul and rap.The cover if corny but he usually have really fitting covers and his pre digital are just amazing.
>>
I'm actually pumped. I'm surprised he's still innovating. I had no interest to even look at Skid Row for some reason.

Sushi and Inhale C4 are my favorite things he made, followed by On Air
>>
ok playing Skid Row right now... reminds me of Ghettoville by Actress.
>>
>>65135766
I meant post r&b. I would say that Skidrow was experimental and not straightforward. I guess I was speaking more to the whole future trap/neo soul he's been doing as of late with his past few albums. I'm really not a fan of that style, NYC hell was interesting though. I'm more into his FSV era stuff and his earlier stuff like Clear, so I'm hoping he's going back to that vibe a little bit on this one.
>>
I can't figure out if his music is all just a practical joke.

Like Dean Blunt even just like talking over casio beats is hailed as genius

Are they trying to show us how progressivism has turned black people into children who don't even have to put any effort into anything in order to get praise from rich white people

I love their stuff it's just jesus, do they even try at all everyone is falling over themselves to praise their music
>>
>>65135934
Idk i found it to be really straight forward other than the skidrow song where he uses glitches.No idea what you find interesting in fsv but if he started to do more of his lofi pre on air stuff in digital he would be amazing.
>>65135958
I found his music to be really well made and thought out.Dean blunt has absolutely nothing in common with him and he is talentless hack whos music is actually a joke.No Idea what you listened by him but he has really diverse range and does it well.Of course his lofi stuff is million times better than his digital but still his new stuff is not that bad.
>>
>>65136147
FSV just really resonates with me in that nostalgic sweet spot.
>>
>>65135958
dean blunt is cool
its minimalness interests me a lot
have you listened to Black Metal or Black is Beautiful?
the babyfather project(BBF hosted) is really cool too
>>
>>65134923
it's self released so it can't really flop...
Anyway james has been caught up in postmodernism since nyc,hell and still can't translate it well.
PC music is doing a better job ripping off jeff koons.
This should be good though it's bandcamp tags are experimental classic. Hopefully it does a better job then Dean blunt did on bbf which was funny but the music and message was 6/10 at best
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.