[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are the greatest records of all time. Agreed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: topsters2.png (283 KB, 1076x1076) Image search: [Google]
topsters2.png
283 KB, 1076x1076
These are the greatest records of all time.

Agreed?
>>
there's only one good album on that chart, OP.
>>
>>65131746
Give your opinions for each of them.
>>
u forgot Kid A
>>
>>65131776
Is this a joke?
>>
>>65131736
none of this is music
>>
if u wanna seem like the dude that you wanna seem like replace future days w monster movie
>>
>>65131789
Give your opinions on each of them.
>>65131792
Monster Movie has one good track on it, and even it doesn't come close to the realized soundscapes of Future Days.
>>
why Boris
they're utter wank
>>
>>65131828
Did you listen to Flood?
>>
>>65131736
>The Visitor
>"look guys I listen to O'Rourke outside of Eureka and Insignificance I swear!"

>>65131806
I hope you don't think the one good track is Yoo Doo Right because that's one of the worst Can songs.
>>
>>65131842
What's wrong with The Visitor?
>>
I like it when I ask people to explain their opinions and they can't do it.
Further proof /mu/ is filled with teenagers just the same as /v/.
>>
>>65131842
that's better than namedropping a random steamroom volume
>>
>>65131981
Give your opinion on each of them.
>>
>>65132025
elseq is Autechre's boldest project of their career, a digital art gallery in the style of totalist and post minimal classical music. In its own way, a tribute to Morton Feldman's "Rothko Chapel."
Boris' Flood is a rock masterwork, a true rock symphony unlike anything before it. More structured, more clearly formed, more beautifully and expressively performed than any of its predecessors.
The Visitor too is its own symphony, yet far more perambulatory: its stream of consciousness form of composition is more close to a journey through a city and all its various sectors.
GMGN is a beautiful soundtrack to a day, at once totally unassuming and yet also involving to the focused listener. It's a symbolic portrait of nature and a soundtrack to life.
Supersilent 6 I know the least about but it fits in with the rest.
Diskont is a thought-provoking glitch release that brings questions to a society that was on the edge between analog and digital.
Indeterminate Activity is Branca's boldest work, a noisy and dissonant journey of drone music, so harsh to offend John Cage.
Future Days is the first rock album since WLWH to raise the medium's standard for developmental, symphonic rock music.
WLWH speaks for itself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.