[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on todd in the shadows? i havent seen a lot of his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
thoughts on todd in the shadows?
i havent seen a lot of his pop song reviews but his one hit wonderland series fascinates me and goes fairly in depth as to why songs or their bands didnt continue into stardom

his 'gimmick' is a little cringy but idk thats just me

links for the uninitiated:
"i took a pill in ibiza" [remix] review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAQExHJHqc0

OHW "ridin" by chamillionaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAm57FSt1nE
>>
>>65129814
makes reviews for 13 year olds
>>
Fantano is better
>>
>>65129814
Better end of the spectrum of internet reviewers, I like him. I also like the idea of some pop star's kid growing up and finding these videos.
>>
>>65129814

>he watches todd in the shadows

I've already dismissed you as a living entity t b h, didn't even read your post.
>>
>>65129898
:y
>>
Face revel when?
>>
>>65129814
Same
Gimmick is cringy but the OHW videos are "educational." At least he doesn't have cringy skits like Nostalgia Critic
>>
File: 1464082923211.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1464082923211.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>65129814
Don't care for him, but least he can actually play an instrument well unlike some of the hack reviewers.
>>
Universally really good internet reviewer, he likes pop music so he's not like a super patrician or whatever but he generally always has good points on whatever he's discussing. Been watching him since 7th grade and I'm pretty sure there's just about no other YouTube reviewer I've watched (and has consistently stayed good/improved) that long.
I have no opinion on the gimmick, but I don't know what would make it cringey. He just doesn't want people to see him and he came up with it almost a decade ago.
>>
He definitely seems really nice and only mildly autistic, I have a feeling when TGWTG did their teamup specials he and Brad Jones were the only functioning humans there. Also yes his videos are always entertaining and comfy, it's a great surprise when he posts something
>>
He's both pretty entertaining and able to put some effort into writing/doing his reviews, which is a rarity on youtube, also the whole shadow gimmick isn't that bad and you get used to it pretty fast and it's not like he poses as some giant edgelord, it's just a gimmick.

Of course I'm not sure what sane person would listen to and review shitty pop, but whatever.
>>
He's a cuck
>>
>>65130663
Most people like shitty pop music, we're the weird ones
>>
>>65130715
the mind boggles
>>
>>65131390
God why am i so better than everyone else
>>
>>65130219
Already happened (a group shot of all the nostalgia critic/channel awesome people from one of their teamup specials) but he asked for it to be taken down soon after someone noticed iirc
>>
>>65129898
this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.