[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /mu/'s opinion on Joanna Newsom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (87 KB, 601x283) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAA.jpg
87 KB, 601x283
What is /mu/'s opinion on Joanna Newsom?
>>
>>65129323
kween
>>
>>65129323
All of her music is well regarded here. She isn't a meme musician so she doesn't get posted often
>>
She's pretty cool.

https://youtu.be/EO1zgOXCaMY
>>
OP here, just wanted to add that she's my absolute favorite musician.
>>
incredibly talented

I don't care for her music tho because I of her voice and none of it fuckin sticks with me after it's finished playing

Also she's the sort of ultra talented attractive girl I would've hated in school for not paying attention to me so dock points for that shit

people need flaws tbqh. yes i am a bitter cunt
>>
I'd fuck her
>>
She's talented but I really don't enjoy her music. Maybe I need a vagina to get it, I don't know.
>>
>>65129692
I thought most of her fans were guys tbqh (altho admittedly the kind of guys who effectively have vaginas)
>>
>>65129323
She's good.
>>
>>65129323
Ys is my favourite album and all her other stuff is great too
>>
>>65129675
Her voice is an acquired taste.
Her newest album (Divers) is catchy as fuck, even though I didn't understand half of it at first. It's sort of a sci-fi affair, and shares a lot of themes with Slaughterhouse Five.
>>
>>65129621
d'aww, she's so nice
>>
>>65129621
>shouting questions at the stage

cringe af
>>
>>65130096
>audience participation is cringe af

yeah some of the questions were lame but it's better than just standing there in silence
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.