[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (853 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
853 KB, 1200x1200
I never hear much about these guys on /mu/, what is your opinion on them?

https://youtu.be/u1ZB_rGFyeU
>>
>Le videos band

They're ok tho
>>
>>65129156
Of the Blue Color of the Sky was surprisingly good. s/t was 'meh,' and Oh No was 'meh' but lo-fi.
>>
Some of the best music videos, but very plain music. I always associate the music with the videos, which is probably why I like them.
>>
>>65129156
Some say they're the first meme band, as in they exploited viral videos and build their career through that.
>>
>>65130764
How did they ever get the funding for all those?
>>
>>65130832
By working menial boring jobs first, saving up and then investing them into their music career.
>>
>>65130832
yeah they must have won the lottery or something to afford those treadmills
>>
>>65129156
I like them.

OK Go (debut) > Of the Blue Colour of the Sky > Oh No > Hungry Ghosts (still pretty good)
>>
>>65129156
superfluous
>>
>>65130759
This
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.