[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5O NTXHS2mM This is the gr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 870x489_panda.jpg (85 KB, 870x489) Image search: [Google]
870x489_panda.jpg
85 KB, 870x489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM

This is the greatest thing to happen in hip-hop for a long time.
>>
Never heard all the verses. His flow is faorly unique on the third verse. Pretty dope. Its getting played out AF. Not the best thing to happen to hiphop though. I really enjoy what Kanye did with it too though. He killed that beat too.
>>
>>65123694
His flow isnt that bad for this style. I like the lack of trap hi hat reliance too.
The claps sound kinda nice too.
>>
>>65123694
This is literally the worst hip hop song to come out this year other than lil yachty's shit
>>
Panda
>>
>>65124105
>i hate fun
>>
>>65124118
Its just stupid, the beat is so just "ok" and the lyrics are so bad
>>
This sucks.
>>
>>65124132
The beat claps for trap. White X6 look like a panda, whats so hard to understand?
>>
>>65124118
desiigner isn't fun, drake's fun, jcole's fun, even future's fun sometimes, but desiigner is NOT fun
>>
This is music for people who don't even know who kool herc or grand master flash is.

>>65124166
You're a shit cunt, please don't reproduce.
>>
>>65124165
nothing is hard to understand, it's just a bad song
>>
>>65124166
how can you say future is fun but this song isn't

>jcole
>>
Can we not use the word fun as a substitute for bad hip hop that you like
>>
>>65124181
no its music for people who dont know who bricksquad are
>>
>>65124181
grand master flash is dated af tbqh fampai
>>
>>65124200
why do you listen to music if not for "fun"?
>>
>>65124189
probably by hearing over 300 better futures songs and not wanting to hear a cheap imitation
>>
>>65124209

Yeah but if you don't have respect for it or know who he is, you can't truly call yourself a genuine hip hop fan..

That's not an opinion that's a fact.
>>
>>65124314
>ya hafta like the oldies to appreciate the newies

Kys
>>
>>65124207
Brick squad is for people who like the yin yang twins and crappy ciara songs.
>>
>>65124349
If it wasn't for the old stuff the new stuff wouldn't exist...

Your attitude is for people who don't love music, just like it.
>>
>>65124353
dont really see the connection here lol
>>
>>65124376
Crappy lame cunt music and crappy lame cunt music.
>>
>>65124371
that means jack shit dumb arse
you can love and appreciate music without liking the "influences"
>>
>>65124401
thank you this was v well thought out, shows your vast knowledge of music and will both sway my opinion and the opinions of many others, well bye
>>
>>65124436
bricksquad is gay af nerd s.t.f.u.?
>>
>>65124436
I don't need to sway your opinion, I don't even need to care about your opinion all I need to do is think that you are a shit cunt...

It's a matter of pride, it's a matter of everything I hate about music and shit people.
>>
>>65124105
lil boat gone fuck you up
>>
>>65124479
hi again u might feel better if u directed your energy into hobbies more productive than attacking anonymous people online because they like songs you dont
>>
>>65123694
>The part where happy 'Ye is driving
I like happy Kanye, makes me happy
>>
>>65124541
he makes me laugh so much, when he came in on "Mixtape" by chamce with the "lilboat" I died
>>
Yall know whats some shit thats actually gonna change the game...

That dude Ugly God

I know his shit is just fucking around but hes actually got some fire bars on him
>>
>>65124544
Nah, listening to music and studying music is an interesting hobby that I enjoy.
>>
>>65123694
I'm sure y'all have heard it but just in case, Teddy Penderassdown kilt this beat

https://soundcloud.com/stoicville/panda-tmix-feat-young-cash
>>
>>65124105
Get off the boat then, whore
>>
I don't understand why people like this song so much. There's nothing good about it.
>>
File: punda.png (2 MB, 1710x958) Image search: [Google]
punda.png
2 MB, 1710x958
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZKpHH6IHC0

this is already better than it and she's terrible, you mad yet ?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.