[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where to start with the misfits? >inb4 at the beginning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: TS583.gif (26 KB, 296x368) Image search: [Google]
TS583.gif
26 KB, 296x368
where to start with the misfits?

>inb4 at the beginning
>>
at the beginning
>>
their covered songs by other bands, then some intervews by glenn danzig. and then listen to the original songs.
>>
>>65118678
Listen to Walk Among Us and Earth AD
>>
legacy of brutality is my shit
>>
start at hot topic ;^)
>>
>>65118725
i had always heard their two compilation/singles albums were better than the actual albums proper?
>>
you should listen to collection 1 and static age, and listen to nothing else from them
(except the song Halloween, that song is dope)
>>
>>65118733
This and collection 1 and 2
>>
Static age, walk among us, and earth ad, in that order.
>>
>>65118678
12 Hits from Hell
>>
Static age and collection 1 have most of their best known songs on them and you can branch out from there

misfits aren't really a band where you listen to whole albums, almost all their good albums are compilations and you can get into misfits by just listening to the "youtube mix" playlist for them
>>
>>65118759
You heard wrong, those two albums are great.
>>
>>65118759
in general, yes, their compilations are better.
but almost everything they did with glenn danzig is worth listening to at least once
>>
go buy the misfits coffin box set. its the best, i say that from the bottom of my heart. but it costs like 60 big buckaroos
>>
>couldn't get into the Misfits
>really dig Danzig's heavy stuff
I don't know how to feel about this.
>>
>>65118678
Walk Among Us is the best album to start, then listen to Static Age and then Earth AD
>>
>>65120644
Listen to Earth A.D/Wolfsblood, there is even one song in there that was in Samhein too
>>
>>65118756
XD
>>
>>65118678
Start with the Cuts from the Crypt, American Psycho and Famous Monster this last is my favorite
>>
>>65121056
worst suggestion of thread
always danzig stuff first
>>
>>65118678
start at the end
>>
Return of tha fly
>>
>>65118678
Listen to Danzig era Misfits and shun all others. It's the only way.
>>
>>65118678
Me on the left

All i have is collections 1&2 which is pretty much all their good songs from what i understand, with the exception of twenty eyes which is inexplicably left out.

My fav song is prolly ghouls night out.

Btdubs dead skin mask by slayer cucks the shit out of the misfits with the whole romance/murder dynamic. It's like the best misfits song the misfits never wrote
>>
Famous Monsters.
>>
Start at the beginning, and stop at Earth A.D.
>>
Static Age and 12 Hits from Hell and then repeat till infinity
>>
>>65118678
actually just the Beware EP. If you like it, go to Static Age and beyond
>>
>>65118678
Guys, my grandma came home today with some neat misfits figures..I did some research , and it looks like they are pretty rare. Would anyone here have any more info on this kind of these?
>>
File: Misfits_-_box_set_cover.jpg (11 KB, 162x299) Image search: [Google]
Misfits_-_box_set_cover.jpg
11 KB, 162x299
Their boxset.
>>
Post your favourite Misfits song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9AOBoeBUBE
>>
>>65118678
Wherever you feel like just pick a song and start listening.
>>
>>65118678
astro zombies is the best misfits track
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.