[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, so I've been studying this album artwork pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 2deep4u.jpg (79 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
2deep4u.jpg
79 KB, 900x900
Hey guys, so I've been studying this album artwork pretty closely since this album dropped back in 2015, and I think I might've just happened upon something that could be a game-changer.

I'm sure we all noticed the guy in the middle, who appears to be in control of the drones on the screen. There has been some speculation that this could perhaps be a subtle dig at our capitalist society, and the "drones" represent the general populace - that is, you and me.

However, take a closer look and the picture reveals something that would make even the most jaded individual lean back in awe and tip their hats to this inspired band. You see, I believe the head of this 'controller' figure is actually meant to be... another lever. I'll just give you some time to think about that for a second. Imagine, a society not only consisting of drones, but run by drones too. Really examine that head, and you will see - I know, it sounds crazy but hear me out - YES. Another hand.

Not only that, but this larger hand-lever combo appears to be identical in nature to the original hand-lever combo that we all noticed straight away. And it disappears off-screen into an unknown void. The implication being that this cycle of drones is potentially limitless - an endless vortex of drones controlling drones controlling drones controlling drones.

Anyway, those were just some of my thoughts. I'm sure the naysayers will come flocking, but the proof is right there in the picture. Truly, this band is infinitely more multifacted and complex than we could have even begun to imagine.
>>
File: PatricianofDarknessDB2-EN.jpg (35 KB, 343x501) Image search: [Google]
PatricianofDarknessDB2-EN.jpg
35 KB, 343x501
>>65113940
damn
>>
this album sucked ass
>>
>>65113940
this is the best post in the history XD
>>
>>65113940
could it be the man behind the man behind the man behind the throne?
>>
>>65113940
Why do people like you need to overthink shit? It's just a damn album cover, there's nothing deep about it
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>65114033
>XD
kill yourself
>>
File: dank.png (330 KB, 343x501) Image search: [Google]
dank.png
330 KB, 343x501
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 200x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 200x144
>>65114176
Topfuckingkek
>>
>>65114176
Fuck you.
>>
>>65113940
this is the most obvious album art ive ever seen in my life why are you overthinking this
>>
this reminds me of Clickhole's videos about Sonic being a blind woman and shit. I'm kekking so hard right now
>>
BUT THEN WHO CONTROLS THE HAND???
>>
>>65113940
>Implying this is some kind of Revelation
>Implying that wasn't obvious

You're thinking about it way too much OP
>>
I don't like Muse anymore, this is too political.
>>
>>65115503
>>65115185
its a meme
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.