[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there 1 goddamn song out there which isn't about relationships?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1417636068026.jpg (65 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1417636068026.jpg
65 KB, 800x600
Is there 1 goddamn song out there which isn't about relationships?

Whatever happened to love for the nature, planet you live on, space and the universe?
>>
Or how about a song about fire-breathing dragons. Would it kill them if they did it?
>>
>>65101382
>/edgy/
>>
>>65101382
This is bait, and bad bait, but...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP0esUb-PjM
>>
WHAT ABOUT ELEPHANTS
>>
>>65101382
>Is there 1 goddamn song out there which isn't about relationships?
Yeah, there are tons actually. It just so happens that to a normal human being, one of the most interesting things out there are the intricacies of other human beings. You'll get to know those through relationships.
>>
>>65101382
If you're making this thread then you; haven't been here long enough/Listen to shitty music.
>>
>>65101382
You'll always have Edvard Grieg
>>
>>65101382
i want to fuck that milf dragon
>>
>>65101818
One of the few things that are outside of your control, too, at least in part. Anything else in life you can just sort of go do. Conquering another person is equal parts you and them. Which I think makes relationships the one thing that can make us feel childlike again maybe?
>>
>>65101382
Try 77 Bombay Street
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.