[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Monstercat ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: logo.png (4 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
4 KB, 500x500
What does /mu/ think of Monstercat ?
>>
I like Fractal and Au5. Some of Rogue's tracks were alright. I think the label as a whole gets a bad rap. Yes its 90+% uninspired shite but that's also true of every other EDM outfit.
>>
Trash
>>
garbage
>>
>>65101053
it suck fagget
>>
>>65101053
Better than memerap.
>>
File: map-of-the-yangtze-in-china.jpg (94 KB, 620x392) Image search: [Google]
map-of-the-yangtze-in-china.jpg
94 KB, 620x392
>>65101100
some memerap is alright tho
>>
I'll admit that I like Haywyre and Puppet. The latter reminds me of Porter, while Haywyre's alright in his own way
>>
meh, better than warp or hyperdub
>>
>>65101053
some of its shit is good m8
>>
>>65101069
Good comment
>>
Better than all that faggot /bleep/ shit
>>
>>65101053
Its just hip hop without vocals
>>
Has some real good stuff. I'm into Au5, Pegboard Nerds, Noisestorm, Tristram, Far Too Loud and Varien. A lot of it is run of the mill EDM, though, with a nice melodic twist most of the time, instead of retarded synthesizer zoo sounds.
>>
File: Viper.jpg (99 KB, 700x531) Image search: [Google]
Viper.jpg
99 KB, 700x531
>>65101069
>>65104098
I actually went to school with Au5 when I was younger. Cool dude, we played Halo 2 a lot.

Don't really like his music though - just seems like really abrasive brostep.
>>
>>65101100
It's not better then memerap
>>
>>65104144
If you know musicians as a teen then it's hard to think those idiots can make good music
>>
>>65101053
Has some decent actual talent, it's a shame that they market to pre-teens.
>>
>>65105145
what you expect? dota is for teens
>>
>>65105170
>dota

Is that the only Esport you think they market to...?
>>
Absolute garbage
>>
>>65104178
It isnt, at all
>>
>>65101053
I cant help but think they ripped off github when I see that logo
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.