[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best lyrics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: DIO[1].jpg (309 KB, 2048x1296) Image search: [Google]
DIO[1].jpg
309 KB, 2048x1296
>Love can be seen as the answer
>But nobody bleeds for the dancer

What did he mean by that?
>>
>>65100573
> nobody bleeds for the dancer
I'd assume this means people are unwilling to sacrifice for women they view as trivial
Given this context, I'd assume the first line is a criticism of the actual value of modern concept of love, but I need more context to really know
>>
>>65100573
No one is willing to feel compassion
>>
>>65100573

rjd was the fucking man
>>
Everyone wants a gf but theyre not willing to date filthy mudshark whores
>>
>>65100573
>>65101959

>>Love can be seen as the answer
>>But nobody bleeds for the dancer

That love is only a mechanism to facilitate reproduction, and though it may be fulfilling, the real reason women fall in love isn't because they value the person's identity,ie their talents dancing, courtship, but because they need to reproduce hence the bleeding
>>
File: khaled surprised.jpg (42 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
khaled surprised.jpg
42 KB, 600x341
>>65102738
Lord she's handsome as she flows across the floor
Nothing I've seen in my life has ever pleased me more
She's got the look of freedom, and it makes you think she's wild
But I can see right through it all, it's the way to have a child

>tfw Dio actually knows
>>
>>65102876
huh I never even listened to Dio desu
>>
>>65102931
This one is from Black Sabbath—Walk Away, I guess it was written by Dio.

But definitely listen to Dio's solo work, you'll be surprised how good it is. Holy Diver is 10/10 in my book. Last in Line is very close.
>>
>>65100573
>Silver's just another gold
>When you're bitter and you're old
>You can tell me anything
>But not what the future brings
>>
>>65102967
i heard Mob Rules cause i had a CD of it and didn't like it.
>>
>>65103003
Mob Rules (the album) is ok for several listens. It has bangers like Sign of the Southern Cross. But overall it's pretty outdated.

Dio's solo work, however, is another story. If you like heavy metal, you simply can't avoid Holy Diver. Truly GOAT Dio work with no filler whatsoever.
>>
>>65103032
I don't like metal I think it's stupid and you're stupid sorry not sorry
>>
>>65102967
it was written by Dio

>>65103003
listen to Heaven and Hell and try Dehumanizer
>>
>>65103144
> Says he never listened to Dio
Give recs
> Wow you're stupid
Good luck with your down syndrome
>>
>>65103174
I never wanted to listen to Dio. I mentioned I never listened to it because I want you to know you are so stupid for not understanding lyrics when someone else can just read two lines of them hear nothing and understand them instantly.
>>
File: you cant seriously.jpg (38 KB, 552x665) Image search: [Google]
you cant seriously.jpg
38 KB, 552x665
>>65103224
Did someone ask you if you listen to Dio? Does anyone care about your taste? Did you get hit on the head as a child?
>>
>>65103338
>Did someone ask you if you listen to Dio?
why are you asking this rhetorical question when I made my reasons for posting that I hadnt listened explicitly clear in that post you fucking moron?

My posts ITT are mostly petty but there is nothing inherently illogical about them. You really are stupid.
>>
>>65103338
>Does anyone care about your taste?
nothing about my posts implied that this discussion was about taste at all. You're so stupid!
>>
>>65103338
>Did you get hit on the head as a child?
Is there a dim flicker of self awareness in you? Is it seeing the irony or just vaguely anxious and ignoring the reality of your stupidity?
>>
File: 9832648375.jpg (9 KB, 296x300) Image search: [Google]
9832648375.jpg
9 KB, 296x300
>Su
>Su
>Sudio

What did he mean by that?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.