[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SPACE MAY BE THE FINAL FRONTIER BUT IT"S MADE IN A HOLLYWOOD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
>SPACE MAY BE THE FINAL FRONTIER BUT IT"S MADE IN A HOLLYWOOD BASEMENT
These are the kind of lyrics I would have written in 5th grade had the public education system been run by right-wing lunatics.
>>
Does he know too much?

Is that why "they" are slowly murdering him?
>>
>>65100397

are "they" the huge amounts of methadone this "recovered" addict takes?
>>
>>65100367
he's just playing off the bullshit. doesnt mean he believes it. the song is about the dumbass californian fuckfest
>>
>>65100409
oh, that sucks.
>>
Just maybe, if we push the mind on its limbed, music is about emotions and not logic syllogistic propositions. Could be? Then again, only fuckwits think it isn't, your bad.
>>
DUDE CALIFORNIA LMAO
DUDE DRUGS LMAO
>>
>>65100486
Yeah but you could at least try not to write terrible lyrics.
>>
Here's another one, music isn't actually adressing you, anyone, the two year old girls, fans all are, directly, it's adressing the existential state itself. A better idea for you guys, is playing videogamelessons on 'rim the tip top'.
>>
>>65100534
Yeah but you could at least do that well and not terribly.
>>
>>65100511
If it was up to you guys, all that wd ever be played was josh groban covering dio's staleass shit lyrics, with ozzy on vocals, and will.i.am on beats.
>>
>>65100542
That You are rather good at felatio, is not something anyone needs to know, pig.
>>
the song's about hollywood/california's influence on the rest of the world

it's a reference to space movies like star wars with all the special effects looking amazing and almost lifelike but it's all just actually fake and a set
>>
The medium is the message, the music decides what the lyrics mean... music is not 'rational', the lyrics are thus, without faulter and always, about 'an existential state'. This, Even so, if the content appears to be a story, as with bob dylan, old folk writing style... Ergo, there are no 'literal lyrics'. Follows, you're all oblong piglet motorcade enthusers.
>>
>>65100637
Rock musicians typically lack the creativity for music to have a message of its own, and the lyrics take the responsibility of pushing any agenda the song may have. When the lyrics are terrible and the music is no help, a song suffers. This is why only young people like rock music and older people have advanced to music where lyrics mean something if they exist at all.
>>
>>65100660
That, my friend, is pure nonsense, that only surfeits a blownup egoes. Music is music, lyrics are sidelined by all great music. Which is why, at an opera, they give you the lyrics seperate, because it's a seperate smaller art. You're just mammynunning.
>>
>>65100511
GUILLLLLLLLLLLLLOTINE
1EN OUT OF TEN EVERYONE
I WEAR OLIVE GREEN AND LOVE ASIAN CULTURE
BRB MOVING TO JAPAN
>>
>>65100585
people come to this website to validate themselves by dismissing mainstream music.
kids that fuck the girl the like listen to rhcp.

dont fight it my guy
>>
>>65100687
I see someone has never been to an opera in his life. Shame. You may never have the chance.
>>
>>65100660
I do understand where you're coming from. But bob dylan left that behind. I myself love kevin ayers at that. But that's already far more effeminate, less linearized, circumscribed, a style than dylan cohen johnson. I agree, on that, it's definitely sth, mostly for le oldzer guiq. Huhmnn... It's championned too much, is the/its problem. It becomes a circlederk of 'who's 'the great poet''.
>>
>>65100730
In the modern, they don't, it's all snobfuck ere long, but in the old days, they did, always give le leaflets. My grandfather worked opera, fucko.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmnBMKPIiNA
>>
>>65100758
I wrote the libretto for The Marriage of Figaro. Mozart admitted that the work wouldn't be the same without my skill.
>>
>>65100806
Count kookoo jokes are only funny to mongoloids, snobfuck.
>>
>>65100818
What does a random internet dance group have to do with east asians?
>>
>>65100873
Hoosnthrysts
>>
The irony being, that anthony perfectly places jucond the pseudo-intellectuals' craving for le bedtime story in highfalutingtermdisguise.
>>
>>65100984
>the irony being
>jucond
>pseudo-intellectual
>>
>>65101020
Jocund.
>bedtimestory
>>
>>65101049
you missed me point.
>>
>>65101020
You call me a liar, expect yo sass to get fucked taut, boy.
>>
>>65101075
You a dead pig, piggy. I suggest moving as little as possible, we're coming to murder you out.
>>
If you only process the literary text and dont try to find hidden/alternative meanings, then you should listen to techno
>>
>>65101092
I'd fuckin slap ya jaw off.
>>
>>65101103 but no, my childe,
If you see deeper meanings in anywhat lyrics, you should go to newyork, stake out the dakota building, wait till john arrives, unload, and go to jail for life.
>>
>>65101128
You're welcome to come try, five inch midget nigger.
>>
why isn't anybody checking em :(
>>
>>65101152
grrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>65101176
You ze a Lesbeen
>>
>>65100585
yes?
>>
>>65101173
>>
>I know I know for sure
>Ding, dang, dong, dong, deng, deng, dong, dong, ding, dang.

Damn......
>>
>>65100585
>>65101190
no? it's about faking the moon landing, obviously.
>>
>>65100367
if you search him on google images no wonder he has his mouth closed in 99% of his pictures
>>
If anthony were black, noone would find it stupid, fact. You racist, sacks of shit.
>>
File: image.png (195 KB, 432x414) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195 KB, 432x414
>>65101236
>mfw the "unmastered" version has that on all three choruses
>>
>>65100367
Leftist faggot
>>
I take it all back. With that line, you are fully correct, and kiedis is an assmuch, sureseh.
>>
>>65100687
>Music is music, lyrics are sidelined by all great music.

>What is Liquid Swords
>What is Down Colorful Hill
Etc
>>
CALIFORNIA REST IN PEACE
>>
>>65102747
>What is : 'music that's shit. Chuck d is a active homosexual', alex?_yes.
Given the context 'may be' is allowable. So it's back on again.
>>
>>65103025
Etc
>>
If only Anthony were as nice of a guy IRL as he makes himself out to be in his autobiography.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.