[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do to a person that listens to this album on earbuds?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: loveless.jpg (109 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
loveless.jpg
109 KB, 660x660
What would you do to a person that listens to this album on earbuds?
>>
ask them where to find some weed because im getting desperate
>>
>>65091398
masturbate
>>65091424
i gotchu senpai
>>
>>65091398
Ask them how much are the earbuds and the brand, since not all earbuds are created equal
>>
lick his asshole
>>
>>65091398
bad thread
>>
>>65091398
>stop looking at him
>turn off the faucet
>dry my hands
>leave the restroom
>>
>>65091398
It's not as amazing as headphones, but it's not nearly as bad as phone speakers.

Remember that their are people who listen to Spotify on 128kbps.
>>
bad album
>>
>>65091398
this album was produced to sound good on crappy speakers
>>
>>65091398
the album isn't good so I could care less
>>
>>65092504
eh i thought spotify is in 160, plus i don't really have faith in their sound quality
>>
>>65094016
what? so it sounds like shit
>>
I've listened to this with earphones and headphones at varying levels of quality and it really doesn't matter ;)
>>
File: 1437272397805.jpg (59 KB, 586x515) Image search: [Google]
1437272397805.jpg
59 KB, 586x515
not care. they can listen to whatever they please. thre was a time, i wager, when everyone listened on this board to music on those cheap earbuds and still loved every minute of it. the music was there and if it was worthy of being appreciated, it was.

I've heard some cheap earbuds that sound good and some expensive headphones that sound awful.

it's really just about the enjoyment of music
>>
>>65095888
You must have a lot of time on your hands
>>
>>65095888
this
>>
I listened to loveless through my phone speakers once
>>
This album is trash, but just to spite you I'm listening to it in one ear with 10 dollar ear buds through Spotify.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.