[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank em
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: hip.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hip.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
Rank em
>>
>>65089920
But this is apples and oranges man. Fuck it I guess. Straight rhyming, Funcrusher Plus has got it down, followed by The Cold Vein tying with Dr. Octagon. Beats n' shit well that just comes down to taste. Funcrusher Plus' dark and minimalist beats whet my palette a bit more than the others, but I can see why people would prefer Octagon's shit over the others. Clouddead is just cloudy shit. They're just too different man.
>>
>>65089994
he's saying which is the better abstract hip hop album
>>
>>65090020
You'd call Funcrusher Plus abstract? The Cold Vein abstract? Between Clouddead and Doc Oct it's gotta go to Oct simply because the rhymes are better.
>>
how do i rank all of these trash backpacker albums at the bottom at the same time
>>
>>65090058
https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/cannibal_ox/the_cold_vein/
https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/company_flow/funcrusher_plus/
>>
>>65090111
Shit I mean fuck it. Funcrusher Plus all the way, the rhymes are untouchable. Followed by The Cold Vein tying with Dr. Octagon. Beats n' shit well that just comes down to taste. Funcrusher Plus' dark and minimalist beats whet my palette a bit more than the others, but I can see why people would prefer Octagon's shit over the others. Clouddead is just cloudy shit.
>>
>>65090218
Is this the new pasta?
>>
File: Cover.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>65090352
Nah I just didn't have anything else to add to my initial post. OP should include this though.
>>
CanO
CoFlow
Dr. O
Cloud no
>>
Funcrusher is the superior album
>>
>>65089920
Eh, the only album I like out of those is Dr. Octagonecologyst.
>>
clouddead
dococ
company flow
cannibal ox
>>
CanO
CoFlow = DocOck
Clouddead
>>
>>65089920
cLOUDEAD > Cold Vein > Funcrusher Plus > Dr Oc
But that's just my opinion
>>
>>65089920
funcrusher>clouddead>cold vein>octagon

imo fantastic damage is better than all of them
>>
funcrusher>cold vein>dr octagon>clouddead
>>
Haven't heard company flow yet, been meaning to get around to it though
Dr Octagon>Cannibal Ox> Clouddead
>>
>>65089920
El-Ps Fantastic Damage is better than than
Cannibal Ox and Company flow , his production got better over time
>>
>>65089920
Cold Vein
Dr. Octagynecologist
Funcrusher Plus
CloudDead
>>
Dr. Octagon>hipster garbage
>>
All of them are godtier except clouddead
>>
File: iswyd.jpg (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
iswyd.jpg
12 KB, 500x500
Why do people consider FanDam to be El-P's best solo effort? I get that the production is a lot more unique than his other efforts, and I'll concede that songs like Deep Space 9mm ask way more questions than anything from any other project of his, but the album would really benefit from losing a few tracks. Shit like Dead Disnee is just grating when you're listening to a 16 track hip-hop album.

Oh, and the middle section of Delorean. fuckin lol. But that's already been discussed to death.

Anyhow, pic related is his most consistent solo effort by far.

As much as that whole issue confuses me, OP is confusing me more. Why are you comparing these albums?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.