[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whether you like it or not soulja boy will be remembered as one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Soulja-Boy-Extra.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Soulja-Boy-Extra.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
whether you like it or not soulja boy will be remembered as one of the most important rappers of all time
>>
>>65089656
No he won't

His minimal crunk style was influential maybe, but he is the worst rapper of all time, worse than kid cudi and chief keef

Also his career was only relevant for 2 years
>>
>>65089739

>worse than kid cudi and chief keef

lolno

>minimal crunk style

wat
>>
>>65089776
Most of his songs are minimalistic crunk
>>
>>65089739
first rapper to make a million off of the internet/social media
>>
>>65089656
he literally created meme rap
>>
>>65089656
why do you think rap will be remembered? Do you remember swing? Trad? you whistling those tunes man?
>>
>>65089803
That doesn't matter, Vanilla Ice was the first rapper to have a #1 hit. He might be "important" but he is awful nonetheless
>>
>>65089776
His beats are very minimalistic due to the fact that he produced that shit in the lite version of FL Studio
>>
the genre is called snap, fuckbois
he is a legend like it or not
>>
Guys I already ate 3 hard boiled eggs today

Should I eat another one (that would make FOUR eggs in one day)
>>
>>65089656
he just signed a 400 million dollar deal with a poker company
say what you want about him but hes done well for himself
>>
>>65089914
Do you really believe that he did?
>>
>>65090010
yeah its been confirmed by both sides
>>
File: picture-perfect.jpg (8 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
picture-perfect.jpg
8 KB, 302x167
>mfw people on this board can't even name 2 songs by Soulja Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SO25JWayzM
>>
>>65089850
>He might be "important" but he is awful
you might want to reread the OP
>>
>>65090067
how
dumb
are
you
>>
>>65090067
Dude come on, how could you even believe that SOULJA BOY signed a 400 million dollar deal. It has to be a pr stunt, like when he said that he was going to kill himself last year
>>
>>65090166
because hes been popular for almost 10 years now and has 5 million twitter followers? he does shit outside of just his rap career too

heres a statement from the company that gave him the deal

http://worldpokerfund.com/news-posts/soulja-boys-official-statement-on-400-million-contract-with-world-poker-fund-holdings-wpfh/
>>
>>65089656
Who?
>>
>>65090445
Baiter of the year
>>
>>65089739
He was the first rapper to get such popularity even kids in my 5th grade catholic school class were cranking dat soulja boi
>>
>>65089656
>soulja boy
Never heard of them.
>>
>>65089886
Nah bruh, have some cereal.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.