[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spotify is shit youtube is inconvenient and tidal is expensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: spotify.png (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
spotify.png
32 KB, 512x512
spotify is shit youtube is inconvenient and tidal is expensive

are there any good free online streaming services?
>>
why do you think spotify is shit?
none of the others are going to be any better
>>
How is Spotify shit
>>
>>65078513
>>65078546
just the sheer number of adverts if you dont have premium
>>
File: Thom-Yorke-007.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Thom-Yorke-007.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
>>65078546
>>65078513
It's the last desperate fart of a dying corpse.
>>
If you consider getting Spotify, don't. It seems like all artists hold a grudge over it and any time now most music will be Apple/Tidal exclusives. Besides, Apple have the new Radiohead album
>>
>>65078569
>not having preemie

Nigga it's 5 dollars. Just lie and tell them you are a student, they don't even check
>>
>>65078569
1 an album or so
they're giving you a shit ton of music for free, what do you want?
you can't be a tightass and have everything for free the way you want
>>
kat.cr
>>
>>65078569
30 minutes of uninterrupted music. 15 sec advert

HOW INCONVENIENT
>>
I remember discovering a ton of bands on Napster years ago. Is that shit a pain to navigate or pretty simple? Wouldn't mind trying to rediscover some.
>>
>>65078603
>1 an album or so
If that were true i wouldnt mind, its the fact that i get at least one between every song, often more
>>
>>65078649
but he's paying so much money for it!
>>
>>65078649
i get the "listen to this one advert to get 30 minutes advert free" every 2 songs or so, so usually every 6 to 8 minutes
>>
>>65078670
yea i remember using Spotify, 3 ads during each song, they just stopped the song right in the middle
and i was paying $30 a month
>>
>convenient
>free
>actually fucking good
please choose two
>>
>>65078701
bullshit.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (124 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
124 KB, 580x386
>what is soundcloud
are you a fucking moron
>>
>>65078715
you're quick, can't get anything past you
>>
DOWNLOAD IT YOU FUCKING DOLT
>>
>>65078744
i have it downloaded and its still a pile of shit
>>
>>65078569
So get premium. You can make the money to pay for it by jerking off on cam on Chaturbate. In fact you go there right now and get signed up, really get into it.
>>
>>65078787
Maybe it's your PC...
>>
>>65078569
found the NEET that can't spend the slightest amount of money
>>
>>65078569
Lol just use the spotify web player and make sure you have adblocker
>>
>>65078787
The music not spooky you git
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.