[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was it a suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: kurt-cobain-1024.jpg (310 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-1024.jpg
310 KB, 1024x768
was it a suicide?
>>
nah
>>
Billy Corgan did it
>>
> Best pop singer of our times
> Jumps off a bridge
Kurt had a hard life
>>
The jews did it
>>
>>65054009
no we killed him.
>>
>>65054033
close
>>
>>65054148
>Kurt had a hard life
this isn't just a meme, Kurt had a terrible fucking childhood and grew up in one of the most depressing piece-of-shit towns in the entire United States. I'm from WA and I've been to Aberdeen, there is absolutely nothing there except for huge tracks of land where trees used to be.
>>
>>65054171
damn..
>>
File: redbull_foofighters_shoot_.jpg (135 KB, 618x621) Image search: [Google]
redbull_foofighters_shoot_.jpg
135 KB, 618x621
This fucking cunt right here. Unbelievably, he gets accepted into a decently popular band and gets to enjoy a ride on the coattails of Kurt Cobain into musical super stardom. But wait, sitting in the back of the biggest band of the 90s isn't enough for this freeloader. No, he's gotta be upfront and center, he wants his "fair" share of the glory, so he tries to get his own material into the mix with shit like Marigold. Kurt only accepts this to make his band member happy as well as to keep band morale high, while taking a little stress off his own songwriting since it would have just been a Dave song anyway. Kurt even allowed it on the Heart-Shaped Box single, but no, that wasn't quite enough. Everyone would still think he was just another drummer in the band's history that could easily be replaced, which was a reality Dave couldn't risk.
>>
>>65054262
stale pasta tbhfam
>>
>>65054009
Actually, yes.
>>
>>65054262
Dave knew he could never outshine Kurt, no matter what. Kurt Cobain was the absolute king of popularity during the Grunge era, Dave couldn't elevate himself above that, He knew he had to eliminate him from the picture entirely. He would have to devise the greatest backstabbing scheme ever concocted. Best of all, he knew he could get away with it too. Kurt's health has always been subject to self deprecation and drug abuse so Kurt was at his most susceptible towards the end. Also, Rock drummers don't historically do very well with any attempts at a solo career, so nobody would suspect him to jeopardize his already successful band like that. But, at the same time, Kurt was becoming increasingly weak and more unstable, to the point where he had to cancel tour dates due to his condition. In response, Courtney flew to Rome, where the two had a heated argument which resulted in Kurt finally calling it quits with Courtney. As consequence of Kurt leaving her, it's suspected Love attempted to overdose her already indisposed ex with Rohypnol and champagne which put Kurt into a coma or 20 hours. These events led to the band being once again put on temporary hiatus. Dave knew it was now or never. Courtney was in. If only he could utilize her in a concrete plan, instead of leaving her to make messy attempts of her own.

Unfortunately for Dave, everybody, including himself, knew the drummer from nirvana couldn't accomplish such a feat entirely on his own, so he needed help. Who else could benefit as much Grohl with Cobain out of the scene? Who else was close enough to manipulate Courtney? Who else is egotistical enough to believe they could take over the whole alternative scene for them self? None other than Billy Corgan. Was the killer in him the killer of Kurt? With Cobain gone, no one could impede on the success of his monumental masterpiece: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, from breaking through to the top of the charts.
>>
>>65054262
>>65054285
stop
>>
>>65054285
There was only way to get to Cobain: through the Love of his life and the mother of his only child. Poor susceptible, strung out Courtney Love only wanted to be with her man (and his money) but Kurt belong to the public, not just her. Grohl saw this opportunity and seized it. He put Courtney into the plan and got Corgan to implant his seed, the seed of Cobain's demise. Kurt was far too busy expanding tours and writing new material too realize who or what even happened. Although, he wasn't without suspicion. Kurt sought out one of his closest friends, the best man at his wedding; someone he could trust. Dylan Carson, to obtain for him a shotgun. Dylan recalls "He said he wanted the gun for protection. He had the cash, He insisted on me buying him the gun." Loose lips Courtney confronted Kurt about an infidelity, which she played off as an April fools joke at first, she couldn't confess with whom she cheated on or what she had done exactly. In fear of losing the entirety Kurt's estate and the easy life for her and their newborn daughter. Kurt couldn't handle this, so he gets mad. he gets high. Too high that he never came back down. He's had enough. All according to plan. Kurt got way too fucked up, so much so he wasn't capable of anything, including either attacking or defend himself. Totally blitzed and out of his mind, an incapacitated Kurt looked on as he saw his bandmate, his friend Dave Grohl, as he placed Kurt's unreleased letter of resignation, as sent to Courtney but with a final paragraph added (so poorly written, it could be a foo fighters verse) hyperbolizing an implicated, more ultimate meaning. Dave had done it. They had won. Courtney and Corgan are so excited they have exceeded, right after Kurt's death The Smashing Pumpkins replace Nirvana as the headliners of Lollapalooza 94 and Specifically on the Philadelphia date, Courtney joins Corgan on stage where she portrayed herself as a victim pleading remorse for her recently deceased husband.
>>
>>65054262
>>65054285
>>65054312
nobody is reading this
>>
>>65054312
Courtney is nuts, Krist is devastated and the world is in awe. Not Dave, he's got a music career to pursue now. What a better way to start than with a solo record expressing the guilt and loss of such a dear friend who practically handed him his career, on an album with all parts credited solely to him? look at what he can do all by himself, outside of anybody else shadow. The greatest accomplishment of Grohl's career can't go even without gloating. He even hints this in his songs: "I swear I'll never give, in I refuse", "I've got another confession to make", "confess!" and most eerie of all "Use that evidence race it around". But how could loose lips Courtney Love not eventually spill the beans, if she ever truly loved the father of her child? Only, because everyone assumed it was her. Why did Courtney pretend to be Kurt's mother when calling in the missing person's report to the SPD on April 4th? Why did Courtney release that cropped image of Kurt with the toy gun, shortly after his death? When Courtney found out that Kurt fled rehab, why did she contact a PI instead of the police? She was far too involved with it to be absolved of any consequence herself. She even flew to L.A. for the sole reason of an alibi. Although, she did show one glimmer of remorse. She did try to tell someone... Layne fucking Staley. He could have blown the entire thing wide open too, if he weren't just another unbelievable junkie. The worst part is that wasn't the end. Dave is still being a piece of shit person, making shit records to this very day, purely in spite of the man who enabled him in the first place. Fucking cunt.
>>
>>65054191
this.
he was pretty happy and outgoing until his parents broke up. he started acting out, like any child would in that situation and his fucking mom kicks him out of the house, and then his dad does too. nobody even tried to help him. they just said "he's a lost cause" and kicked him to the curb.

then! once he's achieved stardom, he's got to deal with constant media attention (and most of it is pretty negative. newspapers attacking his wife, child, and parenting abilities), constant obsession from fans and on top of that, he's got to be the "voice of a generation" and live up to that with everything he does.

AND it doesnt help the fact that Love enabled his heroin addiction and pretty much drove him to commit suicide. Did he do it? Yeah, he did it. He was never happy to begin with. We only wanted Courtney to have done it, because its much easier to think that than to realize that we its collectively everyone's fault that he did.
>>
>>65054298
>>65054336

I'm reading it, quit being a dick
>>
>>65054460
stop samefagging
>>
>>65054460
yeah, i find it to be an interesting read. brings up some points i never thought about.
>>
>>65054009
Who fucking cares
>>
>>65054298
>>65054277
>>65054484
>>65054336
only samefag ITT
>>
>>65054511
a lot of people actually, believe it or not
>>
The CIA killed him just like they did Kennedy.
>>
>>65054431
This makes sense. I've been asking why he killed himself, but couldn't find the answers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.