[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many people like this band? I understand if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: losers.jpg (165 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
losers.jpg
165 KB, 1366x768
Why do so many people like this band?
I understand if you're a kid or something,
but why so many "adults" listen to their shitty music baffles me. They try to be "edgy" but fail horribly at it.
>>
reply to this post or DG will kill your mom tonight
>>
Because they're original , agressive , and their music sounds dangerous, which is rare nowadays in hip hop
>>
>>65053360
Young Thug is both dangerous and infinitely better than Death Grips.
>>
>>65053272
probably because they like them
>>
>>65053404
>Young Thug
>Good
KEK
>>
>>65053272
>>65053283

every time someone challenges Death Grips
>>
>>65053404
They meant original and aggressive, not a dude who's tweeting, "NO HOMO WE SMOKIN PENISES"
>>
>>65053272
Name one band that tries to be "edgy" and succeeds better than DG
>>
I like nu-punk
>>
>>65053508
ratm
>>
>>65053457
>>65053469
If you honestly believe DG to be more creative or better than thugger then you haven't been listening to music for too long.
>>
>>65053283
takyon
>>
>>65053283
pls no
>>
>>65053272
They really are Baby's First Experimental Group
>>
>>65053563
t. 12 year-old
>>
>>65053272
Because I enjoy listening to producers who actually know what they're doing.
>>
>>65053283
can't risk it desu
>>
>>65053605
t. contrarian pleb
one day you will see the light
>>
Because they sound good and music is subjective ya fag
>>
>>65053272
Almost like theyre not trying to be edgy at all
>>
original and great live, no personal bullshit minus the band breaking up and a consistant output of original or at least different music. also mcride
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x385
>>65053283
A dubs reply and DG will kill this shot thread
>>
because they are intelligent, nihilistics and with a wicked sense of humour
>>
>>65053283

pls no harm

also, tms > jenny death > bottomless pit > exmilitary > all other shit
>>
>>65054209
tms is veeeery overrated

notm > bp > exm > gp > tms > jd > nldw
>>
>>65053563
>Young Thug
>Creative
Come on, he's pretty much a combination of Lil Wayne and Future rapping over pretty generic beats for the most part, every project he releases sounds the same, literally the only thing you can bring up to say he's good is his melodies but that gets boring when everything sounds the same.
>>
The money store is my favorite album
>>
>>65053283
Better to be safe than sorry
>>
>>65053272
Tried to listen to money store again the other day, but I can't make it past halfway. All just sounds like cheesy video-game music with a crazy black man yelling shit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.