[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How sad are you going to be when Bruce finally dies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: the boss.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
the boss.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
How sad are you going to be when Bruce finally dies?
>>
happy
>>
masturbate furiously
>>
>>65045636

Don't even joke about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrpXArn3hII

;_;
>>
>>65045636
The world will have lost a great Live and charismatic entertainer and song writer.
>>
Who?

Oh, you mean the guy from Born in the USA?

eh
>>
I'm not looking forward to having to potentially save my mom from killing herself
>>
>>65045636
not going to lie. I liked Patti Smithe's cover of Because the Night" much better then Bruce's I got laid several times when that was one of the songs on my mix tape that was playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uurj51DPH1I
>>
>>65045667
Fucking spot on.

I'm gonna be bummed out as fuck for a long time, but my mom might actually throw herself in front of a train. I think she might secretly hail him as the second coming of Christ.
>>
>>65045721
I personally prefer Bruce's version but I gotta give major props to Patti for the same reason as you, that song drives chicks wild
>>
YOU CAN'T START A FIRE
YOU CAN'T START A FIRE WITHOUT A SPARK
>>
>>65045752
yes...10.000 Maniacs did an ok cover as well...didn't have the pure sex of Patti's though
>>
>>65045636
I will feel just like when prince died.
I never really cared for the music so mehh
>>
>>65045788
Courtney Cox's first widely viewed exposure.
>>
>>65045795
the protomen's cover was absolute garbage

too high tempo, and completely pointless lyric changes that don't even rhyme

the idea of making it a duet combining bruce and patti's versions is pretty solid but they just demonstrated how to fuck it up
>>
Everyone post that one Springsteen song that just hits too close to home

>Independence Day
I had a very stoic and distant father
>>
>>65045839
>protomen's
had never heard it. Just looked it up on youtube. Yeah ...not a fan
>>
>>65045636
>implying he will die
>>
>>65045636
The Boss has sooo many artists cover his songs.
This is a totally different spin on Bruces version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k83xsEAFig
>>
>>65045667
>>65045737
Your moms sound like losers. Glad my mom isn't an idiot who idolizes musicians
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.