[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 6058297.jpg (32 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
6058297.jpg
32 KB, 960x960
Holy fuck
>>
slowpoke.png
>>
i know it's shit
>>
i know, it makes jenny death look good
>>
>>65045310

Long time Death Grips fan here, loved Jenny Death hated this.

Did I just grow out of them? I feel like this is an album I would've wanted from them like two years ago but I can't even listen to this shit besides Spikes...
>>
>>65045370
Don't you mean, "sound good" you autist?
>>
>>65045419

>very shallow listening

This is the quantity over quality album. Fanbase is going to expand with this release, that's why MC Ride is going on about side bitches and hairstyles.
The good side of it is that this will inevitably force newcomers into their previous material so by the time they get to the lyrical meaning behind them they get used to the sonic experience.
Either way it's three dudes making shit that they think is cool enough to practice record and release so at least there's that.
>>
File: emberassing.png (161 KB, 304x225) Image search: [Google]
emberassing.png
161 KB, 304x225
>>65045419
The people that say Bottomless Pit is bad are so incredibly tunnelvisioned. These are the same people that hated Exmilitary but eventually had it grow on them and realized it was just too out of its world.

In a way they've gone cyclical (the band died on jenny death and now they're either in hell a la bottomless pit).

They're being profound and offensive to people just maybe not exactly in the way of pure abrasion by screaming at you.

more proof that just because mutants act like they're above things doesn't make them smart. They appreciate things on surface and call everything they don't like a meme
>>
>>65045310
I loved it. Still can't quite wrap my head around how 3 nobodies can be so creative but damn. I wonder what their next move will be... I can't imagine them continuing for much longer but at the same time I don't see them splitting up any time soon. Hoping for at least one final album and a performance that tops the Boiler room set (if that's even possible)...
>>
File: carre.jpg (38 KB, 385x720) Image search: [Google]
carre.jpg
38 KB, 385x720
>>65046127
>Still can't quite wrap my head around how 3 nobodies can be so creative but damn.
It's what happens when normal people that were willed into being happy leave the deviants to fuse and boil under their own desolation. It's more or less inevitable and people like Stefan have ascended to the point where they sit very comfortably at the height of their own insanity and the music makes itself.

He's basically a martyr but what good comes out of it is still left to be figured out. Why people do things that only seem do to damage questions some of the most fundamental moral truths there are. Maybe that knowledge is what's being brought into context.

The only way to describe where this music is going is literally and figuratively "oh shit nigger what are you doing"
>>
>>65046356
Fuck what is this girls name again

I remember watching all of her videos.
So qt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.