[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: The Band
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>ITT: The Band
>>
>>65044537
Good band
>>
File: woah.png (754 KB, 1098x641) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
754 KB, 1098x641
>>
The The tho
>>
yep it's The Band
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 305x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 305x199
I wonder how many bands have "the band" in their name.
>>
File: The Band.jpg (15 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
The Band.jpg
15 KB, 220x220
breddy good
>>
>>65044537
robbie turned out to be a selfish asshole
taking all the credit
>>
>>65044615
This is the kinda post a guy from "the beta band" would make
>>
>>65044537
Levon was best buds with my uncle. Tried to teach me how to play mandolin but I sucked pretty hard.
>>
>>65044690
Robertson's dispute with Helm is one of music's longest-running feuds, dating back more than 35 years. They last played together at the Band's final concert, The Last Waltz, in 1976. Helm was furious at Robertson's decision to "destroy" the Band, he wrote in his autobiography, and participated in the concert on the basis of his attorney's advice: "Do it, puke, and get out of the way." They also clashed over royalties. "[Robbie] and [manager] Albert [Grossman] get all the money, and the rest of us get all the leftovers, and he was supposed to be one of us," Helm said in 1998.
>>
Wait, what band?
>>
>>65044537
Bob Dylan & the Band>The Band
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.