[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate Eminem? pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Plane.jpg (382 KB, 3679x2453) Image search: [Google]
Plane.jpg
382 KB, 3679x2453
Why do you hate Eminem?

pic unrelated
>>
I hate every fifth white guy growing up who had his hair bleached and acted all tough and shit. Deleterious effect on the culture, but proof that raw talent can thrive even in a hellhole like Detroit.
>>
>>65043064
So you hate the culture around eminem (which is awful: white teen girls are 60% of his fanbase) but you appreciate his talent?
>>
File: prd.jpg (124 KB, 1000x457) Image search: [Google]
prd.jpg
124 KB, 1000x457
best m&m's

don't @ me if you disagree i don't care
>>
>>65043731
you're probably right
pretzel m&m's are great too tho
need to try peanut butter m&m's desu
>>
>>65043064
>raw talent
Pfffff
Eminem is a way for lame white kids to pretend they have a stake in hip hop
I grew up in chicago and now live in atl and I never ever heard eminem playing in any hood.
The gimmick of a white guy that can barely hold a beat so he raps fast has worn off.
>>
>>65043831
what do you mean he can't hold a beat?
>>
>>65043731
>>65043811
I used to only eat the peanut ones but I love the peanut butter ones and they're the only ones I eat now unless I go to like the movies and they don't have them. Really good.

Pretzel M&Ms sound disgusting but that might just be because I don't particularly care for pretzels.
>>
>>65043029
Honestly? As a woman, the sheer violence against women in some of his songs is a pretty big turn off.
>>
>>65043875
I'll have to try peanut m&m's some time soon then
>I don't particularly care for pretzels
you aren't even human anon
that being said, pretzel m&m's are fucking great, they're like peanut m&m's in size but they're lighter and crunchier and have a nice amount of saltiness to them. you should definitely try them desu
>>
>>65043029
STELLA
STELLAAHAH
>>
>>65043831
>Chicago
>Atlanta

Of course, articulate rappers, so passe
>>
>>65043029
He had talent and did some unique stuff, but growing up he was overhyped by every white kid too priveleged to listen to black people rap. I can't count how many times some idiot white kid has tried to tell me eminem was actually the best rapper ever and didnt get the praise he deserved for being white when in reality it was the opposite.
>>
> So I sneak vengefully and treat your bedroom window like I reach my full potential–I peeked
>>
Stan is probably one of the greatest songs ever written conceptually.
>>
Wigger. No.
>>
>>65043909
Shut up bitch
>>
>>65045887
kys
>>
>>65045887
i blew snot out of my nose laughing at this
>>
>>65044912
A dated, mopey, self-righteous, exploitative, platitudinous, homophobic trudge through Eminem's sense of superiority to his fans.

incredible conceptual song!
>>
>>65046009

Sounds like you're commenting on a TES song.
>>
>>65046129
no im talking about the fucking embarrassing song called stan
>>
>>65045898
this
I also have had allergies as of late
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.