[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're at the club asking the DJ for a rewind when you see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
You're at the club asking the DJ for a rewind when you see your gf and this guy all over her *boink*

What do you do?
>>
>>65042728
>Brb gotta skank
Untz Untz Untz Untz
>>
Id do nothing or talk to my other friends. If she actually goes with him you're done anyway. The one thing you cant do is go over and be like "WOAH WOAH WOAH." Nobody (Girls, Guys, anyone inbetween) likes to be told what not to do. Imagine some cute girl comes up starts talking to you and your gf goes apeshit. That's the kind of girl you stay the fuck away from
>>
>>65044200
This
>>
>>65044200
but if i can prevent my gf from cheating or even being put in the situation where she could cheat that is beneficial for the both of us no?
>>
>>65045576
>but if i can prevent my gf from cheating or even being put in the situation where she could cheat that is beneficial for the both of us no?

If you need to shelter your gf to get her from cheating on you, you already lost. You don't trust her, and/or she can't be trusted. You aren't going to be with her 100% of the time, unless you guys are joined at the hip. Think about if she's in that situation and you aren't there?
>>
>>65042728
Craig David should collaborate with Drake.
>>
>>65045947
that would be proper bo
>>
You could always just Lure craigdavidddd away with frogmatecalls.
>>
>>65042728
is that craig david? he is uk garage legend or something like that i dont get it?
>>
>>65042728
Watch them
>>
>>65044200
So you just allow yourself to be cucked?
>>
I'd lock down your aerial
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.