[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 1000x1000
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
>>
nothing i'm watching the longest yard
>>
>>65042203
The old or new one?
>>
>>65042188
Wtf hope you're not listening to that op
>>
>>65042188
I used to love this band. I was a hardcore Hopeless stan.
>>
File: th.jpg (182 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
182 KB, 512x512
>>
>>65042188
ARE YOU FUCKING 12? WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO THIS BEN 10 SHIT
>>
but Anon I already posted it in the other thread
>>65045698
why are you bumping dying threads?
>>
>>65042337
>>65045698
Never heard of this band until now. just heard one of their songs.

Reminds me of Thrice and Papa Roach.
>>
Moonbeam - The Secret

Huge Above and Beyond fan and a coworker suggested it to me,"The Secret" is trancey and comfy af.
Definitely got some tracks I want to work into my (bedroom) sets :^)
>>
I'm going through Radiohead's b-sides

I like OK Computer's the most so far, though Cuttooth is my overall favorite
>>
>>65042188
The Ronettes "I Can Hear Music"
>>
>>65042188
endtroducing, while it's raining outside
>>
>>65043973
>you will never be 14 listening to all your favorite hopeless records again

:'(
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.