[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why'd they play it safe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Cd3OGBbUAAEJwU9-1.jpg (66 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
Cd3OGBbUAAEJwU9-1.jpg
66 KB, 1024x512
Why'd they play it safe?
>>
What the FUCK is safe about Death Grips or Bottomless Pit?
>>
>>65034995
Please stop being retarded and replying to bait threads
>>
>>65034861
because it's enjoyable and catchy
>>
>>65034861
they wanted to refine the money store sound, make a solid album so now they can move onto fresh new things
>>
>>65035335

It's an expansion of the Jenny Death sound, if anything.
>>
>>65035364
Its kind of a mix, it has a money store feel but has lots of guitars like in Jenny Death.
>>
File: Niggas_on_the_Moon.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Niggas_on_the_Moon.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>65034995
Remember when this came out and it sounded like nothing else?
That's what they didn't do here
>>
>>65035335
They just released a solid album last year
>>
>>65036024
It was very different from their other stuff though and that was very clear
>>
at the very least its probably the most sonically diverse album they've done, with real big differences in dynamics between tracks. Eh and Bad People Good Ideas being the two extremes of the album
>>
>>65036397
Disagreed, it sounded very similar to previous material
>>
Guys, they're just having fun. Let them make what they want.
>>
I don't know why they did it, but I'm alright with it as long as they do something new in the next album
>>
>>65036505
How is Jenny Death similar to any of their previous stuff?
>>
>>65036751
Oh, thought you were talking about BP sorry
Yeah Jenny wasn't as fresh as Niggas imo, but it definitely stood out in their discography
>>
I was really hoping for DG 2.0 stuff like Hot Head, but what came out was still pretty good.
>>
>>65036779
Yeah, BP is almost like all of their stuff so far combined, I hope they just make some new stuff soon and don't like break up again or something
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.