[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wow this album is amazing >radiohead basically copypasted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: folder.jpg (177 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
177 KB, 1000x1000
>wow this album is amazing
>radiohead basically copypasted him
>well, let's check if he has done anything else
>he's dead
fuck this
>>
>>65031580
This is bad bait if I've ever seen it and I post a lot of bait
>>
File: 115049_1_f.jpg (44 KB, 450x388) Image search: [Google]
115049_1_f.jpg
44 KB, 450x388
shut up you memeing little faggot and listen to this
>>
>tfw he died a week after OK Computer came out
>>
>>65031628
Best JB release right here famiglia
>>
>>65031619
you can't deny that a lot of the songs on ok computer and the bend sound exactly like jeff buckley
>>
>>65031619
it's not even bait
I was so fucking surprised on how much it was similar to radiohead
>>
>>65031580
This album is what you would get if you mixed In Rainbows and The Bends

In Rainbows is still the best out of the 3 though
>>
>>65032723
Radiohead wishes they could have the talent in Jeff's fingernail.
>>
>>65032753
Grace is a great album, and im sure he was capable of much more

But come on, OK Computer and Kid A easily beat Grace
>>
Jeff was a great singer, and an amazing guitarist.
>>
>>65032799
Disagree wholeheartedly. Radiohead is too distant for me. Very hit or miss as a band, and not a fan of thom's voice. Jeff had the range, and his songwriting ability was superior, and he had more variety.

That will piss off radiohead fans but it's just how I feel
>>
>>65033008
I like you dude
>>
There isn't much musical similarity between Grace and any Radiohead besides them both being under the incredibly vague umbrella of 'alt-rock'

But sure, Thom Yorke was defo trying to copy him vocally, especially the early stuff
>>
>>65033008
>and he had more variety.
Surely you don't actually believe this. Come on, he released one album.
>>
>>65033293
hahaha only because he's dead you spam fritter
>>
>>65031673
yes I can and they fucking don't provide one example

because buckley is THE definition of talentless hack
>>
Is that.... Jame frango... ??
>>
>>65033210

almost every song from grace sounds very similar to either pablo honey, bends, or in rainbows t bh...
>>
>>65033008
>That will puss off radiohead fans but it's just how I feel
Both Radiohead and Jeff Buckley are among my top 5 favorite artists. I can definitely see where you're coming from, but I love them both.
>>
>>65033480

lmao i really hope this is bait..the dude has an amazing voice, not to mention hes a son of a legendary musician.. hes basically THE definition of a guy who was obviously born with loads of talent, but died way too early... you can meme all you want but if you actually disagree with this you're retarded
>>
File: 1463583115668.png (204 KB, 714x310) Image search: [Google]
1463583115668.png
204 KB, 714x310
>>65033008
Agreed.
>>
>>65033574
no they dont
>>
>Best
Lover, You Should've Come Over
>Runner Up
Last Goodbye
>Worst
Lilac Wine

>Honorable Mention
literally every other song, not one of them is bad

great album
>>
>>65034063
you are the main fucking man these are my exact choices although I do still like Lilac Wine
>>
Jeff Buckley is nothing but inauthentic garbage, please delete this post off of this image board.
>>
>>65034063
>best
Mojo Pin
>runner-up
Hallelujah
>worst
So Real
>underrated
Last Goodbye/Lilac Wine
>overrated
Love, You Should've Come Over
>>
>>65034176
Definitely best cover ever of Hallelujah, even the original was too sexy and jewish for me.
>>
>>65033008
I agree with you on most points. The quality of Thom's voice is inconsistent and I'm glad someone feels the same.
>>
>>65031628
patrician jeff buckley release + most live bootlegs of his are fucking ace
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.