[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tommorrow Never Knows is 50 years old https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Earth.jpg (254 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Earth.jpg
254 KB, 800x800
Tommorrow Never Knows is 50 years old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMFp0F6mp0
>>
the Birth of shoegaze
>>
>>65030538
And drone and psychedelia
>>
>>65030740
definitely not the birth of psych you fucking pleb
and the only reason its "drone" is because of the indian influence, i doubt it actually had any impact on modern western drone
great track though
>>
>>65030759
What is the birth of psychdelia?
>>
File: 1463588328058.jpg (20 KB, 512x326) Image search: [Google]
1463588328058.jpg
20 KB, 512x326
>>65030740
>birth of drone
gonna take the bait
>>
>>65030740
get out and never come back
>>
What? That Gorillaz song is 50 years old?
>>
>>65031636
How about you instead
>>
What? That Gorillaz song is 50 years old?
>>
>>65030759
What's the birth of drone?
>>
>>65031979
it has roots in hindustani classical music/raga and choral music but theatre of eternal music could be argued as the starting point of the genre of drone as we know it today
>>
>>65031979
Not that guy, but the elements that are droney are borrowed from indian musical culture. A lot of classical/folk music from india would be considered "drone" to the casual listener.
>>
File: TheByrdsEightMilesHigh.jpg (61 KB, 399x394) Image search: [Google]
TheByrdsEightMilesHigh.jpg
61 KB, 399x394
>>65031552
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.