[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: floyd.jpg (187 KB, 1987x1987) Image search: [Google]
floyd.jpg
187 KB, 1987x1987
>And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
>I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon

ugh are you kidding me?
>>
nope that's how the song goes
>>
pardon?
>>
>>65020231
in a matter of fact, yes
>>
This post won't get the respect it deserves, but well done anon.
>>
smells like summer
>>
>>65020219

I like to hear it as "the band Urine" and pretend there is a band called Urine

thumbsup.gif
>>
>>65020219
Terrible song, isn't it?
In fact, the whole album sucks, doesn't it?
Actually Pink Floyd should've broken up after Obscured By Clouds, and I'm sure a lot of people think I'm being nice, and probably feel that the band should've broken up after Saucer Full Of Secrets. Amirite? Who's with me on this one? Anybody?
>>
>>65022610
Everything is just kind of garbage I guess. Not in relation to Pink Floyd.
>>
>>65020219
you are so cool anon. gj on hating a popular album. now you have proven you are not a redditor and a true anonymous patrician.
>>
>>65022610
Wish You Were Here is their best though.
>>
>>65020219
>And if the band I was in continues playing my tunes
>I'll see you in court Gilmour
>>
>>65020219
Oh look a shitpost
>>
File: 1445442919276.gif (1 MB, 285x287) Image search: [Google]
1445442919276.gif
1 MB, 285x287
>>65022696
>>
>>65022610
I'm with you. I'm some old bitter producer/sound mixer/scene kid from the 60's, and I'll have you know that THE pink floyd were never interesting after Piper At the Gates of Dawn. 70's kids are RUBBISH.
>>
>>65020219
I thought that this was one of those fake lyrics threads for a minute there. Embarrassing for everyone involved.
>>
File: 10-out-of-10.jpg (30 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
10-out-of-10.jpg
30 KB, 460x288
>>65022696
>>
>>65024546
nah, those are the real lyrics... they're awful
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.