[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, What do you guys think of chvrches?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Hey, What do you guys think of chvrches?
>>
they played at the fucking game awards lmao
>>
they are pretty good
>>
>>65018786
LAUREN NEEDS TO DITCH THOSE TWO CHUMPS WHILE SHE'S STILL RELATIVELY YOUNG

WITH AN EVEN HALFWAY DECENT PRODUCER SHE COULD EASILY TOP CHARTS
>>
>>65018786
I think its good that they bring a sense of community but overall I think they are full of corruption and very deceitful. Plus, I don't believe in god
>>
>>65018786
pretty unremarkable. uninteresting sound, bad arrangements
>>
i want to stick my hand up her hoo ha and wave her around like a foam finger
>>
>>65021971
my mom saw me type that now i have to say sorry

sorry guys
>>
>>65021981
say it like you mean it anon
>>
>>65018786
catchy
>>
>>65021971
>up her hoo ha
I'd rather just touch her yah hahs
>>
File: rare.jpg (86 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
86 KB, 1080x1080
they're shite
>>
>>65023823
more rare lavrens
>>
They're pretty good.
>>
Ugly plain at best girl who knows how to apply makeup and pander to dumbasses
>>
Singles band. Nice singles tho. I listened to Gun a lot when it came out.

Oh and something something I hate women because they won't let me have sex with them (at least I assume that's why you posted this thread, so have what you want)
>>
>>65021430
It took me like ten seconds to get it, I think this board has made me stupid.
>>
>>65024016
you have to be stupid to decide to come here in the first place
>>
>>65024206
What? How could you know what it's like here if you didn't come here in the first place?

You have to be stupid to come BACK here, sure
>>
>>65023823
>>65023863
wouldn't class this as rare considering you just got it from her instagram
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.