[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a tape of Neil Young playing with Jimmy Page and Robert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: mgid-uma-video-mtv.jpg (38 KB, 657x370) Image search: [Google]
mgid-uma-video-mtv.jpg
38 KB, 657x370
I have a tape of Neil Young playing with Jimmy Page and Robert Plant at the 1995 Rock and Roll hall of fame induction.
Pretty damn cool.
Neil Young is a liberal, but at least he keeps his trap shut and plays.
Decade is a great album to listen to.
Get the DVD "Rust Never Sleeps", that's a great one too.
I passed up the opportunity to see Neil Young in San Fransisco to watch Tom Petty at the California State Fair.

Excuse me I'm typing this with an ice cream cone in my left hand.
Tom Petty is in my opinion the greatest contemporary musician.
There are many others who have made better single albums or written better single songs - but no one alive can match him for the depth and breadth of music that he has created.
Last two albums have been a little weird but that's just Tom Petty.
My advice? Buy Wildflowers and then start buying the albums that go with the songs you like on there. Some of my favorite Tom Petty songs are not very common ones.
The song "Runnin' Down a Dream" has incredible emotional significance in my family. It is on "Full Moon Fever." Listen to the lyrics and think about it.
I know about 250 Tom Petty songs on vocal, guitar, bass, and piano off the top of my head. It is the common musical currency in my family.
ok thanks
>>
help
>>
help me
>>
please
>>
someone help me please
>>
we can talk about fleetwood mac? maybe
>>
hello
>>
/

select all images with a bus
>>
found 3 busses this time
>>
This is advanced meta trolling
>>
>>65014100
hki
>>
help
>>
best thread on /mu/ right now
>>
Please help me
>>
>>65016291
who are you buddy?
>>
File: 1440347365601.gif (465 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1440347365601.gif
465 KB, 320x180
>>
>>65016349
Listen you fucking faggot loving cunt.
If you ever come near this here post again I will (and take my word for it) chop your fucking testicles off with my Boker 110144DAM Mokume Damascus Knife. Look that up boy. You and your friends have no means around these parts and if you think you do you're horribly mistaken. Not only do you not have any means but you're also treading on some of the oldest and most indigenous American soil that you or your forefathers have ever stepped foot on. That right there is enough for me to chop your balls off with my precious Boker. I'll tape it onto the fence so the rest of the sanders cock suckers can see.
>>
>>65016516
sorry
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.