[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else that feel like Bottomless Pit didn't feature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Yee's Pit.jpg (45 KB, 433x433) Image search: [Google]
Yee's Pit.jpg
45 KB, 433x433
Anybody else that feel like Bottomless Pit didn't feature any new personal favorites for them? With every album up until now, there have been up to 2-3 songs that I would consider in the upper echelon of their very best music. But with Bottomless Pit I just got a collection of good songs, but none that are truly outstanding.

Even if I take my very favorites on it (GBPGI, HH, BBITJ, TBIAGN) I wouldn't consider any of them to be up there with the best of their stuff.None of it is as visceral as any of their past stuff either.
>>
did you even listen to bubbles buried in this jungle or hot head?
>>
agreed. inanimate sensation, wabgl, centuries of damn & on gp are better than anything on bp imho
>>
>>64829314
loll is that kims ass

>>64829314
I almost feel the same way but I think it's more cause I'm not as into Death Grips as i used to be more than it is about the quality of the songs. They're as catchy as they've ever been with shit like Three Bedrooms and Bubbles...
>>
On gp is better than anything on gp

Hehe
>>
>>64829314
If Spikes, Three Bedrooms or Bubbles Buried in This Jungle aren't new favorites for you then I think you need to pay closer attention.
>>
Yeah it feels kinda safe. There isn't anything particularly shocking or different about the album, its just good.
>>
The music was too loud compared to Ride's vocals.
>>
>>64829314
I enjoy the album, but absolutely agreed.

plus that pic lmao
>>
Odd.

This was their best album they've done to me, barring Niggas on the Moon.
>>
>>64829321
Hot Head is the closest this album gets to a classic visceral fucking bombshell of a song that the albums of past had many of.

I would say that maybe that one belongs up there with their other most memorable stuff.

Bubbles, really good song, but so memorable I consider it a classic? Not at all.
>>
This album is just Death Grips playing Death Grips songs. I feel like their "avantgarde" approach is slowly turning into a formula.

There's nothing shocking on BP, the songs are catchy, easily digestible and rather formulatic by their standards.

It's almost like they made this album solely to appeal to their fanbase, which is the last thing a band like DG should do.

I miss the times were DG was a legitimely interesting band to follow. (those times ended after niggas on the moon imo)
>>
Hot head is among their best stuff so far
>>
>he didn't hear Spikes, Bubbles Buried in This Jungle, BB Poison, or Hot Head

NoTM>JD>GP=BP>NLDW>ExMil>TMS btw
>>
>what is Hot Head, Spikes, Houdini, BB Poison, Three Bedrooms, Bottomless Pit
>>
THREE BEDROOMS IN A GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ON FIRE LIKE A MARGARITA MADE OUT OF WOOD
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.