[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If I fuck this model, and she just bleached her asshole >And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: kanye-chain.jpg (229 KB, 1389x773) Image search: [Google]
kanye-chain.jpg
229 KB, 1389x773
>If I fuck this model, and she just bleached her asshole
>And I get bleach on my T-shirt, Imma feel like an asshole

There are people who UNIRONICALLY think this """artist""" is a genius.
>>
he's the ironic genius. you just don't get it
>>
There are people who UNIRONICALLY think the lyrics are music
>>
>I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like.
>It's got a basket, a bell that rings
>And things to make it look good.
>I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.

There are people who UNIRONICALLY think this """artist""" is a genius.
>>
>>64829001
FAST AND BULBOUS
>>
>>64829001
He's the voice of the meme generation.
>>
I only really liked Runaway desu
>>
File: kanye_west_met_gala_eyes.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kanye_west_met_gala_eyes.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Kanye is suppose star in the next twilight movie
>>
it is genius
>>
better than cock rock
>>
>>64829033
>brings 20 million producers to make the music
>raps his shitty lyrics on top
Power, other than the criminal sampling of 21st Century, is a great instrumental that is absolutely ruined by his fucking rapping
>>
Ok so since most of y'all only know Kanye from 2010 or maybe 2013 and later, you can see this is old school kanye coming out. Like usual, kanye's lyricism isn't the same when he was backpacking in early 2000's. Kanye would have these quick funny lyrics, but they aren't good as they used to be.

>Couldn't afford the car anymore, so she named her daughter Alexis.

>if ur stripper name is porsche and u get tips from many men, then ur fat friend her nickname is minivan

>Mayonnaise colored benz, I push miracle whips.

I see what Kanye was doing, it made me laugh the first time I heard it. But it was like a douchy laugh. Not like, damn that shit was funny and a good lyric
>>
>>64829999
confirmed
>>
>>64831070
>constantly making car jokes

wow pretty funny
>>
>>64829001
Go to bed elliot
>>
>>64831070
>>Mayonnaise colored benz, I push miracle whips.
i don't get this can someone explain it to me please
>>
>>64831319
Well Kanye is saying he owns an off white, like pearl white, Benz. But it is so nice, that's it's a miracle whip. Miracle whip, being a mayo substitute or whatever it is, is also off white. Like his Benz
>>
>>64831108
Those are just random ones. I mean it's still hip hop, he's not a comedian, but it's funny compared to someone waking up in a buggati
>>
>>64829999

WITNESSED THE TRUTH
>>
>>64831409
but what does he mean by
>push miracle whips
maybe I'm just not familiar with the phrase but I'm pretty lost
>>
>>64831440
>push
to drive / own / show off something, usually a car
>whip, or the whip
car
Kanye pushes a mayonnaise-colored vehicle. Hence, Miracle whips
>>
>>64831440
He's pushing(driving) a mayo colored benz. But it's a miracle whip. Cause miracle whip is also mayo, he's reinstating the fact his benz is off white or mayo colored
>>
>>64831440
Whip = car
Miracle Whip = Mayonaisse
Miracle Whip = Cool car
>>
>>64829001
>he can't understand a simple rhyme
>thinks he can say who's a genious and who isn't
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.