[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he did it again the absolute madman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: download (5).jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8 KB, 225x225
he did it again the absolute madman
>>
5/10
>>
>5/10
>>
>>64818117
Yeah he did an overly long aimless and bland album
>>
Favorite track?
I'm loving Choose Me and Modern Soul
>>
>>64818160
put that away and talk to me

fantano's criticism of this track is so cringey desu
>>
>>64818212
Yeah, we're just watching another sequence of brainwashed teenagers turning on the album because Overlord Antwan Fantwan didn't like it, I don't pay attention to him because he's, you know, a pleb and all but it's not surprising he doesn't like it, probably not abrasive enough.
>>
>>64818212
also my favourite track, also was confused

like if he really didn't like the lyric he could just take it ironically rather than getting offended
>>
>>64818117
>he did it again the absolute madman
Did what? Made a mediocre 5/10 record? Yeah i guess he did.
>>
>>64818332
you're trying too hard, the album really is incoherent and creatively bland
>>
>>64818446
>all these fantano drones
this place sucks lol
>>
>>64818332
There were /mu/tants ripping on the album as soon as it came out. I don't think that many people here literally try to line their tastes up with Fagthony's.

5/10 might be too harsh but it's true that the album is basically just a collection of minimal-production tracks, rather than an actual album.
>>
>>64818465
Sick opinion, James Blake isn't for everyone. Run along now.
>>
yeah he did it again... consistently mediocre and lacking real vision. where's his creativeness which manifested itself so well on his self titled? the length of this album only goes to demonstrate how easy it is for him to churn out these redundant tracks.
>>
Best album he's done yet. My Willing Heart, Two Men Down, Timeless probably my favorites as of right now, but the only song on here I don't like is I Hope My Life, it's the only stinker.
>>
>>64818793
still trying too hard to defend bad art from an artist who sold out

I'm a big James Blake fan by the way, in particular of his first LP, so he certainly is ""for"" me
>>
put that away and talk to me is a horrible song, makes me nauseous
>>
>>64819125
it's the best song on the album, and whatever your problem is it sounds like you're overreacting
>>
Literally Sam smith for hipsters. Wish he'd go back to making dub step
>>
>>64819356
not at all, its the only song i skip everytime on the album, i've tried listening to it multiple times and I just hate it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.