[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has music ever stopped you from studying or made it difficul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tfw exams.png (288 KB, 442x448) Image search: [Google]
tfw exams.png
288 KB, 442x448
Has music ever stopped you from studying or made it difficult to concentrate?
If so what songs/abulms in particular
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiaF4kuxJco
Although I prefer sheep slightly this is what I think of when trying to focus.
>>
>>64811941
I can listen to any music while studying but I prefer not to because I feel it's more pleasurable to listen to music when I'm not doing anything else.
>>
Almost any music with vocals make it hard to concentrate for me because then I focus more on listening to the music than what I'm supposed to be doing. As such, I don't really listen to music while studying or reading, or even playing games
>>
all the time. last night i was studying for an exam but said fuck it and listened to invisible touch, then aqualung, and then went to bed thinking i'd study in the early morning. i missed the exam.
>>
I have essays due tomorrow and I can't stop listening to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS0o4nD3QFs&index=17&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVM-lWAhwGPilU
>>
>>64811941
Yes, any music really
Unless you're purely using for background noise some of your attention will be devoted to it that should be devoted to your studies.
>>
I just listen to SAW 2. Its minimal enough thats its not distracting and its kind of calming cause i always get stressed while studying for some reason
>>
>>64811941
The only things I can do while listening to music are routine physical tasks- walking, washing the dishes, stuff like that. People who can read and think about stuff while listening to music freak me right the fuck out.
>>
OH SHIT WADDUP
>>
i usually just put on one of those 4 hour alpha wave videos while studying, i've tried actual music before and it mostly just distracts me or gives me a headache while i'm trying to study
>>
>>64811941
>studying
fuck off normie
>>
I want normies to leave.
>>
I can concentrate fine with my music playing, but often I find myself in moods where all I feel like I can do is sit down and listen to music, and not do anything else
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.