[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friends listen to fucking metalcore and charts. >They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: thom pit.jpg (176 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
thom pit.jpg
176 KB, 600x600
>Friends listen to fucking metalcore and charts. >They think theire music taste is really good listening to one shit genre.

How do you describe them why youre music taste is way superior?
>>
You graduate High School first.
>>
stop worrying about it
>>
>caring about others taste
What an asshole.
>>
>>64811503
You should look at yourself in the mirror
>>
>>64811578
this. the problem is in you op
>>
you're not better than them either
>>
That's pretty fucking shallow. You shouldn't care about that kind of shit.
>>
>>64811503
Show them music you enjoy. Maybe they'll like it too. Otherwise you should really care about stuff like this. You listen to Death Grips and Radiohead. Wow, big deal.
>>
Yeah but how can you describe why you like stuff like radiohead and DG. Everytime they ask me why i like this "depressing boring" music, I cant argue why
>>
>>64811503
The album cover is supposed to depict two comically large eyeballs, dumb ass OP.
>>
>>64811716
bingo
>>
>>64811503
are you the music defener?
>>
>>64811503
Learn to fucking english nigger!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.