[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder the only reason rap music is being held in such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 750x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 750x888
Daily reminder the only reason rap music is being held in such high regard is that it comments on social issues without making any suggestion as to how to fix it ️besides "kill whitey"
>>
all of those albums are genuinely awful though. uu is ok, tlop is an underwhelming mess, and views is JUST tier.
>>
>>64811077
You had a good point, but then you spoke in memes, and I knew you were an idiot and changed my opinion based on that.
>>
>besides Kill Whitey
And which album does that? Pray tell.
>>
>>64810986
>beyonce, rihanna
>rap
please sage
>>
>>64810986
what a quality post, good job friendo
>>
>>64810986
Its a social commentary nigga. Not a how to fix the world music.
>>
>>64810986
wait why isn't Bottomless Pit on that list?
>>
Rap is popular because stupidity is popular.
>>
File: image.gif (502 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
502 KB, 160x160
>>64812225
>BP
>good
>>
>>64812245
correct.
>>
>>64810986
this proves that you don't actually listen to rap music
we get it. you're a racist. mask it all you want my guy
>>
>>64812255
spikes and ring a bell alone make the record worthwhile. anything else is icing
>>
>>64810986
One of those albums so much as mentions white people. Stupid cuck.
>>
Finally, someone on /mu/ that actually thinks for once.

All modern music is literally just "killwhiteylmao" without anything smart to say, just stupid nigger babble.
>>
>people taking a montie thread seriously
are ya'll newfags or some shit
>>
>>64812432
ah yes! the thinking man, that gets "kill whitey" out of modern music
you're so fucking far up your own as it's insane
>>
>>64810986
You know there's an entire subgenre of hip-hop devoted to positivity and changing the world for the better right? Of course you don't, you're a tripfag who makes bait threads for attention.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.