[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when a single album broke one of the biggest generals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: vektor.jpg (476 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
vektor.jpg
476 KB, 640x640
Where were you when a single album broke one of the biggest generals on /mu/?
>>
>>64810625
you're the one who shitposted it to death

bet you're real proud huh?
>>
don't flatter yourself, /meal/ had been dying for months
>>
why did /metal/ die?
>>
>>64810678
see
>>64810625
>>
I was the one who shitposted and falseflagged it to death, I completely derailed the first couple of threads with it and got more people on board
I regret everything now so so much.
>>
>>64810678
shitposting overdose
>>
>>64810733
why the fuck did you even do it?
It's the The Ark Work, it doesn't sound silly or comical. It's just a good Voivod homage. How the fuck could it have any meme potential outside of cynical destructive shitposting?
>>
>>64810733
why the fuck did you even do it?
It's not the The Ark Work, it doesn't sound silly or comical. It's just a good Voivod homage. How the fuck could it have any meme potential outside of cynical destructive shitposting?
>>
>>64810625
metal has been dead for almost a full year now
>>
nobody gives a shit
maybe you could grow out of this teenage memegenre
>>
>>64810786
To see if I could kill /metal/ for a week. I got more than I bargained for.
Also I saw people claiming it was the best metal album of the decade and everyone from Reddit to MA was circlejerking it when Vektor make bad thrash in the first place.
>>
>>64810915

>STILL fucking moaning on and on about it

jesus christ get over it already
>>
How is this album a meme? I thought it was really good
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.