[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to see these dudes in a couple of hours with Pinkish Black.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Ghost2015.jpg (60 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Ghost2015.jpg
60 KB, 630x420
Going to see these dudes in a couple of hours with Pinkish Black. What should I expect?
>>
their live shows are honestly over the top and fantastic because of it. enjoy
>>
>>64807468
Soft rock presenting itself as hard rock. Expect to be disappointed.
>>
They put on a good show. Have fun OP.
>>
A shit version of actual metal-music
>>
>>64807468
I've seen them already, great show, very theatrical and over the top. Think of it less as a concert and more as theatre piece.
>>
>>64807541
>>64807559
>>64807780
Thanks, pretty excited now
>>
Scooby Doo chase music
>>
Literally a metal band for radio rock white kids who have never listened to metal
>>
CAN YOU HEAR THE THUNDER??? 0_o
>>
>>64807468

Audience is the same as any Bieber concert, but the guys tour hard they deserve the teen pussy

>>64810814

told ya
>>
>>64807468

Saw them in Atlanta about 6 months ago. Pretty fun show, would go again.
>>
I saw them when they played in Niagara Falls last month, they were a lot of fun and the crowd sometimes sang louder tan Papa. I met the band after the show and they were very kind guys
>>
File: 1463060237494.jpg (34 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
1463060237494.jpg
34 KB, 248x248
>>64811561

that's not so difficult is it now

jokes aside, i met them too, theyre adorable, i do understand why they wear masks tho
>>
I know it's too accessible for weirdchan, but as long as you like the music, expect a theatrical and energetic Metal concert. Their songs hit a lot harder live, especially the poorly mixed songs from their first Album.
>>
Saw them 3 years ago opening for Maiden...meh, but was at a football stadium and at daylight, may be in a smaller and darker venue they get better.

BTW: any thoughts on the last album?
>>
>>64807468
Teenagers
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.