[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into ICP? No haters pls, I just don't know where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: insane_clown_posse9.jpg (230 KB, 1224x1130) Image search: [Google]
insane_clown_posse9.jpg
230 KB, 1224x1130
How do I into ICP? No haters pls, I just don't know where to start
>>
ringmaster isn't pathetically bad
tbf i've only heard that one and carnival of carnage
but ringmaster was significantly better
>>
riddle box

that song from the goerge cloony movi solaris
>>
>>64806990
>>64807082
>>64807101
>/mu/ is starting to discuss ICP now

This is it, this is the final layer of irony.
>>
>>64807147
We have an entire KPop general thread but we can't even discuss ICP?
>>
>>64807204
You have a point
>>
What's the difference between ICP and Death Grips? Why does /mu/ love one and hate the other?

Sounds the same to me.
>>
>>64807204
at least this thread is about music
>>
>>64807643
Anthony Fantano has voiced his favor for Death Grips and not (yet) for ICP. That's why /mu/ likes Death Grips even though as you said, they sound nearly identical.
>>
Well OP, first, you must learn how magnets work.

Confused? You're into ICP.
>>
>drop out of high school
>move to Detroit
>live in a trailer
>do meth
>>
>>64807875
I bet you're one of those buttfucks that thinks "meth is so dangerous" but molly is good for you maaaan
>>
>>64807984
Nope
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1erjP1P8FCY

unironically good because of DB
>>
>>64806990
Just start with Great Milenko. I started with that, became a juggaluggalo, and never looked back. Ryde2dyexclownz
>>
File: Twizitd.jpg (24 KB, 450x293) Image search: [Google]
Twizitd.jpg
24 KB, 450x293
>People still listen to ICP like it's fucking 2000
>Nobody remembers Twiztid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7KXcSn2wBU
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.