[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I've listened to this album at least 300 times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pom pom.jpg (99 KB, 884x884) Image search: [Google]
pom pom.jpg
99 KB, 884x884
I think I've listened to this album at least 300 times in the last year. Ariel Pink still hasn't come out with a full album release for 2016, and I need something new to listen to. He has a distinct sound, but is there anything like Ariel that's worth listening to?

For those of you who haven't listened to Pom Pom, one of my favorite songs off the album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RQytjwODEs
>>
Listen to Maus you fucks.
>>
Tastes are fascinating. I literally found this album unlistenable and awful in every way, and yet some people seem to love it.
>>
It's a p good album, I too would like Ariel to release new music because not even his haunted graffiti stuff sounds like it
>>
Unfortunately it's not likely we will hear another Ariel album for a long time, this was his last album under the 4AD deal and he's still not signed to any label :(
>>
>>64803471

I'm not going to lie, I hated it the first time I listened to it. It grew on me a lot though with repeated listens. At this point I think it's one of my favorite albums, sans some of the shitty songs like Freckles. It's a mix of genius and pure garbage. What's good though is really good.
>>
>>64803371
I've tried with Maus and the music is good, but his vocals are too silly and drenched in reverb for me to really vibe with it
>>
>>64803362
Where the fuck is he? He'd better be making another lo-fi pop masterpiece
>>
>>64803371

What would you recommend from Maus? I've never heard of him.
>>
>>64803907
We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves to kick off with. Then, Love Is Real if you like that
>>
I SAW IT HAPPEN
I SAW YOUR MURDER

HANDS OFF BUSTER WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.