[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Still have Swans, Nails, Mogwai and Bat For Lashes to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (337 KB, 3040x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
337 KB, 3040x500
>Still have Swans, Nails, Mogwai and Bat For Lashes to go
This is such a truly wonderful year
>>
My boi
>>
Don't forget LCD Soundsystem, Bjork, Jon Hopkins and possibly Autechre.
>>
Don't forget Anhoni you privileged cis scum.
>>
>>64799223
>Björk

What? Is this a thing.

Also don't forget slowdive Gorillaz run the jewels and Gorguts.
>>
>>64800350
>slowdive

What? Is this a thing.
>>
The new Nails is fucking sweet. You'll enjoy it a lot.
>>
>>64800400
confirmed on their Facebook page
>>
>>64800305
i should listen to that
what is it like?
>>
>>64799180
Is the new Tim Hecker any good?
>>
>>64800597
It's awful, like terrible.
>>
half these albums came out this month. may is the best month for music this year.
>>
>>64799223
>Jon Hopkins
Holy shit really?
>>
>>64799223
>Jon Hopkins
>>64800350
>slowdive

I'd love either of those.
>>
>>64800709
Yeah, but it's his worst probably. Still a great album, but not on the level of his earlier works. More accessible than Virgins though.
>>
>>64799180
You put James Blake there and you're not looking forward to Frank Ocean's album?
>>
>>64800932
Ah okay because I loved Dropped Pianos and Ravedeath. Just haven't got around to it yet.
>>
>>64800932
None of his works are particularly bad, but it is a lot better than Imaginary Country and Dropped Pianos
>>
>>64800953
Haven't listened to Frank Ocean DESU
>>
>>64800974
Dropped Pianos shouldn't be considered a regular release. Its a companion EP to Ravedeath and it provides an interesting look into how Hecker started with some of the tracks. I particularly like Sketch 1,2 and 5 which all serve as a basis for The Piano Drop.
>>
>>64799223
>Jon Hopkins
Is that confirmed?
>>
>>64800597
>>64800769

Eh, I thought so to, but Ohneotrix Point Never and Hudson Mohawke actually did a great job, and the vocals are at least catchy. As far as pop goes, it's really good.
>>
>>64800961
I think it's on par with Imaginary country, and i consider Dropped Pianos more of a mixtape instead of an album.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.