[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please do the last page of my theory homework i hate to beg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hw.jpg (607 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
hw.jpg
607 KB, 1440x2560
please do the last page of my theory homework

i hate to beg but im going to. its due in the morning its worth a lot of points and im too tired to remember how to do this. thank you, i love you
>>
>>64796538
Jesus Christ. Not only is this easy shit, and something you should do yourself, it's something that's easily googleable.

Do your goddam homework.
>>
Damn I wish I had theory homework. Are you getting a music degree or something?
>>
>>64796595
im currently taking one fundamental theory class at my college and i plan on eventually taking the next set of composing classes. idk if im going for the degree though, im still undecided
>>
>>64796558
i missed a day a week ago and i feel like ive fallen far behind just because of that day. its hard for me but i should learn on my own but i get discouraged when i forget the concepts
>>
File: Bill Cosby Cal.jpg (94 KB, 736x642) Image search: [Google]
Bill Cosby Cal.jpg
94 KB, 736x642
If you plan on taking another course after this and you can't remember how to do this homework you're in trouble bud
>>
>>64796706
your right. fuck me, im gonna try all night till its done
>>
I'm gonna take a shot at one of the questions just for fun. This is just based on what little I know and could scavenge from the internet. Would the D flat: ii on the far right of a. be D sharp, F sharp, and A sharp?
>>
C#
>>
>>64796811
>>64796811
Eb Gb Bb
>>
>>64796811
Oh shit wait. Is it E flat, G flat, and B flat?
>>
>>64796850
>>64796852
heheheh got it eheheheheh
HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.